Cali Kid Corals

2nd Annual SF tank tour?

Hey Arnold,

I will carpool with you over to the Steinhart. What time do you want to leave? Also, I can bring anything to the potluck. What do you think we will need? Is the meat depertment covered?

-Mark

Norm is bringing Turkey, I have no idea what anyone else is bringing, That is why I need everyone to reply here.

Mike had a good point....does everyone need to bring something? We did say potluck.

Mark, Maybe I can swing by and pickyou up around 10:30am?

otterpop/kenzo confirming i'll be there for both steinhart and tank crawl.. i'm aiming to maybe pickup a half-sheet of chow mien or something to bring for the potluck.

wondering when we expect the festivities to end realistically, whether it runs late (like frag swap) or not, as i'm hoping to carpool from the east bay..

We will probably be done around 4-4:30pm, but at that time we are only viewing tanks so if you need to leave, its ok.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Let's all meet at the Steinhart lobby area at 11am, feel free to go earlier to spend more time looking around.

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1722.msg16528#msg16528 date=1172615786]
I'm supposed to bring something? Gack.. I'll get back to you on that.
[/quote]

That would be spelled "qagh", not "gack" :D

"Qagh is always best when served live."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qagh

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1722.msg16538#msg16538 date=1172624755]Mike had a good point....does everyone need to bring something? We did say potluck.
[/quote]

I'll carve up a whole turkey, and with kenzo's food we probably don't need a whole lot of heavy duty eats... just a few more miscellaneous items.

Put me on the list, i want to go!
I'm not a member but i bought a tank from Norm so
that makes me an honorary member? :D

I'd also like to carpool from Union city area.

judoman510@yahoo.com

Steinhart =)

I probably can't stay for the entire potluck =( slave drivers, i mean venture capitalists are calling =P I'll come for awhile for chats. Can I bring chips/salsa? Or do I need to bring something more substantial?

So the potluck goes

will bring a carved up Turkey (I was going to say he will be bringing a Turkey but somehow that didn't sound right) ;D

Kenzo will bring chowmein

TimTen will bring drinks

Alvin will bring chips and dip - and my frags - lil' reminder there ;D

I think that sounds good - I will provide cups, plates, and utensils - oh, and fancy napkins called paper towels by another name. :D

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1722.msg16568#msg16568 date=1172686365]
Alvin will bring chips and dip - and my frags - lil' reminder there ;D
[/quote]

;D Yes, I haven't forgotten.

Back