Cali Kid Corals

2nd Annual SF tank tour?

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the great time and thanks to everyone for showing their tanks. Its always fun to see other people's tanks and what equipment they are using. Thank you Arnold for setting this up and thanks Norm for the frags.

Mark

thank you everyone for showing the tanks!! It was a lot of fun.

Thanks arnold for setting it all up, went so smoothly!

I'm sad I couldn't make it to mike's to see his tank, I had to conference call in for work, so I had to ditch. But I'll definately stop by one of these days =)

Oh and I was in such a rush this morning I wasn't able to prepare anything for the potluck. Please let me know how much I owe, I definately should contribute something for eating the great food. I know you guys spent a good amount of time and money to bring it, so... maybe norman or arnold can let me know what I should do there.

BTW who got my second yuma frag? I gave one to kenzo and then I put one in normal's pool of frags. It's a super baby, but it'll grow big. It was just dropped by the mobther.

Art, no prob on the food. People just brought whatever, or not, and there was way more than needed :D

Arnold got the baby yuma. Looking forward to seeing a pic of his :D (mike:not me! )

Maybe we'll organize another potluck again at my house - I know the weather could not have been better for San Francisco (I think the reef god and the weather god decided to smile upon us yesterday). ;D

Thanks for everyone that showed up! It was a big group. I like doing this small meeting stuff because you get to actually meet and get to know people. Now lets see those pictures people took.

That was a good mini get together. Thanks everyone for letting me join in the SF tour and for showing your tanks.

Now, if we can only get the poker thing going.

:D

i had a great time, i agree it was a much easier setting to put names to faces and really get to talk to some folks.

thanks arnold for getting both the tank tour and steinhart setup (my friend and his daughter had a great time at the steinhart too!), eileen for hosting the potluck, norman for the turday and the rest of folks for a good time, really nice tanks and ideas all around..

maybe the east bay could do a tank tour this summer with a mini swap (with advance notice so it would actually be a swap, instead of norman just being really nice.. ;D ), i'd be down to show my tank as hopefully i can get a better configuration for my equipment by then.

poker for frags is something i would be down for, unlike screaming drunk tow truck drivers.. too bad we didn't get a pic of that.. so where are the pics? ;)

I had a great time myself. Thanks again to Arnold for setting this up. Thanks to Norm for the frag giveaways too! Thanks to everyone! Seeing everyone's tanks was really nice. Makes me wanna put a bit more love into my tank. At least I can match names/faces with your handles too!

[quote author=Skorpinok link=topic=1722.msg16857#msg16857 date=1173125044]
3 kenya trees and raise you a ricordea florida! 8)

[/quote]

If we play mj - you know it's a much bigger payout when someone wins

"mah jong" - let's see I get the three kenya tree, ricordia florida, yuma, and I will take one AOG from each of you. -LOL

The tank tour was awesome. What a fun way to spend a Saturday and meet some real cool people. Many thanks to the presenters for opening their tanks and homes to us. Big round of thanks to Arnold for setting this up plus the back tour of Steinhart. A big round of thanks to Norman for the frags and extra applause for the slammin' turkey. (Okay....when's the jook potluck....be perfect for poker).

I have to give big props to Reefer (Arman) for taking us around. Car pooling was a great way to get to know your fellow reefers....everyone in the car had me cracking up the entire time. Not every day you get to tangle with a drunk truck driver either. More thanks to Reefer for giving a couple of us an extension of the tour to see his place. You guys have got to see his pink tip acro...it's awesome. Thanks for the frags too.

Back