Cali Kid Corals

2nd generation frags - Congrats!

Mr. Ugly

Past President
Just wanted to post a congrats to Seminolecpa on being the first person in DBTC to make a 2nd generation frag :)

Let's post to this thread as we get more 2nd generation frags of the other DBTC items. Let's see who'll be next!

Go for it, frag farmers :D

Shoot, M. hirsuta should be on plague status by now :lol:

a 2nd gen cut of Mr. Ugly's Green cloves went to TeacherMark and of the gold cloves went to Vincerama.

Cheers!

-Charles

cwolfus said:
a 2nd gen cut of Mr. Ugly's Green cloves went to TeacherMark and of the gold cloves went to Vincerama.

Cheers!

-Charles

Hey Charles, you know, I couldn't find any evidence of the cloves on that rock frag you gave me! I think the frag fell off that rock before you brought it ot the meet maybe?

Also, Cwolfus got 2nd gen Pavona "Potato Chip" frag at the June meet as well.

So the chains are growing!

V

Norman hooked me up before the DBTC started. I don't remeber what the date was. But I figured I would jump in since they were from the same source. Sorry about not remebering the date.

Charles

oh don't worry about when you got them, just wondered if you got them through the DBTC bit, I'm at a cross road to whether or not I should record those or not (until I figure it out I have recorded though).

I think you should add it to the DBTC if Charles is willing to be added. I mean, the point is to create a "family tree" of the propagation, and if he's willing to pass some out under the same rules, then might as well add it to the chain!

V

I guess so, but only if people mention where it came from, I dont want to have to sift through posts to see an occasional "oh btw that frag you gave me is ready to be fragged" when it happened pre-DBTC.

Actually if this post stays as the offical 2nd gen announcement post things can go quite smoothly.

Sounds good, Mike.

I figured that people can post to the original DBTC threads for updates, pics, and availability etc.

This thread can be for official 2nd gen announcements, as you say. Will be cool to see the stuff start showing up here.

We can start a separate 3rd gen thread... in fact, lemme start one as a place holder right now :)

Well I don't see it recorded here, but the Indo "superman" monti went from me to Nash & Otterpop, Dudley & Bryan also passed on their pieces as well. My "Survivor" coral (poccilipora) got passed on from Kenzo to Perry, Arnold & Patchin. My "Phoenix" cap went on from Norman to Eileen & Wayland.

That's just stuff that started/went through me.

Back