3 month old Bio Cube 29

Discussion in 'Photography' started by ReeferDale, Nov 8, 2014.

1. ReeferDale

ReeferDale Guest

Just thought I would share a few pics of my new Bio Cube 29. I'm new to the hobby so any recommendations/advice is welcome. IMG_0364.jpg IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0573.jpg IMG_0661.jpg IMG_0670.jpg

2. gunit

gunit Guest

Looks good.

One thing I would say is that I hope your Mandarin is taking frozen foods otherwise she'll likely starve unless you're adding lots of copepods weekly. Generally with Mandarins you want an established 6-12 months+) tank with sufficient water volume to support enough copepods to feed them.

3. ReeferDale

ReeferDale Guest

Yeah she is eating frozen mysis and brine shrimp, I have seen people feed them pellets. Any idea how i could train her to eat pellets? I have tried but at the moment she just ignores them

4. gunit

gunit Guest

Nice you're one of the lucky ones if she is already taking frozen mysis and brine :). For pellets, I think most just try to work them in slowly in to the feeding by mixing. Also a corner/box that keeps things in one place I've heard helps too. That said from what I understand few Mandarins end up taking to frozen foods and fewer still end up taking to pellets.

5. ReeferDale

ReeferDale Guest

Thanks ill give that a try