Jestersix

3rd SF Tank Tour in Sept?

I already invited Chris when I stopped in the shop last weekend. My car is full now I think. I am sure we can work out some more drivers.

The tour is on the 15th, next Sat. I am still finalizing a few things. I will send out a update by Monday. Times will be like 12pm to 4pm. Chris if you prefer we come by at a certain time to your place, just post here and I will try to work around that.

T and I would like to meet up with someone in the East BAy and ride with them. We have little exp. in SF. It would be possible for us to drive if we had a good co-pilot. Otherwise we'd certainly contribute towards gas.
Thanks

Ok Guys Final Schedule,

Ok we will meet at 11:45am at Eileen's House. We can PM address out later. This will be a potluck style lunch, so please post a confirmation that you are coming what you will be bringing. BAR will be providing Pizza's for this event, so we just need like drinks and appetizzers, cups and nappins and such. ( if you can't eat certain stuff please post that here as well)

Here is the schedule. The good news is most of all the tanks are within a short 15 minutes or shorter drive at most of each other.

11:45am -12:45pm Raddogz - Eileen will show 120 at lunch
1:00pm -1:30pm Lapson Show 300 gal tank
1:45pm -2:15 Nash - Wayland Show 100 gal tank
2:30pm - 3:00pm Sponsor store visit Aquatic Central
3:15pm -3:30pm Sponsor store visit Lucky Ocean
3:30pm -4:00pm Apon - Arnold (SF) show 120 tank.
4:15pm - end Sponsor store visit Ocean Treasures

Does that work for people? Rides?

I can take 4 people in my Car, but you either have to meet at my place first or Eileen's...Unless you work out something with me. Eileen's place is harder to find than my place, so for those will to drive and follow me to her place ( she has all day parking by her) we can do that as well. The easiest way to do this is just post here on who wants to go with Who.

Chris if you join us for lunch, maybe you can get a ride with Lapson or Wayland who are in your area.

Hi Guys
I have a problem.We need to be somewhere in the afternoon so I can only show at 11am.Not sure how far I'm away form Eileen house but anyone would be welcome at 11am for those who can make it.
Wayland
BTW: I'm at 361 Molimo Dr 94127 closed to twin peaks

[quote author=Apon link=topic=2331.msg24230#msg24230 date=1189454267]
Ok Guys Final Schedule,

Ok we will meet at 11:45am at Eileen's House. We can PM address out later. This will be a potluck style lunch, so please post a confirmation that you are coming what you will be bringing. BAR will be providing Pizza's for this event, so we just need like drinks and appetizzers, cups and nappins and such. ( if you can't eat certain stuff please post that here as well)

Here is the schedule. The good news is most of all the tanks are within a short 15 minutes or shorter drive at most of each other.

11:45am -12:45pm Raddogz - Eileen will show 120 at lunch
1:45pm -2:15 Nash - Wayland Show 100 gal tank
2:30pm - 3:00pm Sponsor store visit Aquatic Central
3:15pm -3:30pm Sponsor store visit Lucky Ocean
3:30pm -4:00pm Apon - Arnold (SF) show 120 tank.
4:15pm - end Sponsor store visit Ocean Treasures

Does that work for people? Rides?

I can take 4 people in my Car, but you either have to meet at my place first or Eileen's...Unless you work out something with me. Eileen's place is harder to find than my place, so for those will to drive and follow me to her place ( she has all day parking by her) we can do that as well. The easiest way to do this is just post here on who wants to go with Who.

Chris if you join us for lunch, maybe you can get a ride with Lapson or Wayland who are in your area.

[/quote]

So Wayland can show at 11am, and then we can head to Eileen's which is actually not too far. Can people handle this? Wayland so you will miss viewing the other tanks? sorry to hear that.

11:00am- 11:30am Nash - Wayland Show 100 gal tank
11:45am -12:45pm Raddogz - Eileen will show 120 for lunch
1:45pm - 2:15pm Sponsor store visit Aquatic Central
2:30pm -3:00pm Sponsor store visit Lucky Ocean
3:15pm -3:45pm Apon - Arnold (SF) show 120 tank.
4:00pm - end Sponsor store visit Ocean Treasures

Arnold's Car - Art, Elieen ( 2 more open spots) - Eric maybe?
Art you need to be at my place like at 10:30 or so - so we can pick up Eileen. For those who are willing to drive and follow me please also meet at my place. JKreffer - Jeff and JoAnna? Chris we might be able to pick you up as well.

Patrick, Steve, Theresa - are carpooling.

Anyone else? If you can only make part of the tour then post here and you can meet at the person's place.

Don't forget about RSVP on the food.

There are so far about 15 people. You can decide from there, I am sure other will bring soda too. Patrick you ok with the 11am change?

Back