Kessil

3rd SF Tank Tour in Sept?

Just a question, anyone planning any trades?
Here is my gallery if anyone wants to trade. Anything that looks big I can trade.

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q13/ianiwane/

Ian, nice pics...where do you live (in SF?) and why are not you showing off your tank : )

What are you looking for?

Trade away, but I guess you can see what people have to trade on Sat. If you see something I have you can let me know and we can trade at the next meeting.

I'm in, not sure what to bring. Let me know what you think we still need.

Thanks for the offer Patrick. I need to go somewhere else after the Tour. Would it be okay if I went to your place just to see your tank. I can take people over, just can't give a return trip.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=2331.msg24310#msg24310 date=1189642109]
Ian, nice pics...where do you live (in SF?) and why are not you showing off your tank : )

What are you looking for?

Trade away, but I guess you can see what people have to trade on Sat. If you see something I have you can let me know and we can trade at the next meeting.
[/quote]

My frag tank is good right now. My display sucks. I just plumbed it into the same sump with my frag tank but only my display is being hit hard with hair algae. Its really bad.... Arnold sounds good, I'll let you know on saturday.

Tim, you ok with the 11am start at Wayland's place? Why don't you bring something hot- snack food. KFC bucket, deli tray or something...actually bring whatever you want to eat...we all share.... you remember the last one. I would say nothe more than $10 worth of anything.

Ian and Eric, do you guys know Lapsan? He maybe looking for a ride and he lives near Chris's shop like 3 blocks away.

here's my cell 4155160043 home 4153345513 if someone get's lost and trust me it's easy to since my street is a winding road.
My house is on the left hand side(blue needs paint hope my painter can get to it in the next few weeks) if your driving up the street.Hope everyone has their GPS you'll need it.I'll tried to put a flag out if I remember.Parking should be O.K. no more then a block at most.I'll tried to keep the pace in front of the house free.
Wayland
361 Molimo Dr
SF 94127
BTW: sorry but the tank is in a small room so not everyone will be able to checkout the tank at the same time :-[

See you all tomorrow - I will not be checking the thread again. If you need to get a hold of me call my cell at 415-971-4253

Back