1. The 2014 BAR Members Only Frag Swap is today!

Become a member in order to participate in today's swap!
  2. Hey Bay Area Reefers!

Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.

Thank you for your patience!

Your Webmin

48L x 24D x 36H Maple Stand

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by cdhappy, Dec 4, 2018.

1. cdhappy

cdhappy Supporting Member

48L x 24D x 36H Maple Stand

I’ve switched to an aluminum stand so I’m parting with this CDA Maple Wood 48L x 24D x 36H stand. Great front access about 47x30 and no braces to get in your way. Very well built.

I had my 105G 48x24x20 on it, though it fits lots of great reef tank sizes including:
    48x24x24 120G
    48x24x20 105G
    48x24x16 80G
    48x24x12 65G

Originally from Neptune’s in San Jose (and still on their website as a CDA Maple Stand at some crazy $1200-1400+ price tag).

In good shape overall, still pretty enough to be a nice centerpiece in your living room. Yes, there’s salt creep (that I haven’t cleaned up) but nothing too bad. Two of the four hinges are rusty, but work fine. Most of the salt creep comes right off when you clean it.

Asking $100 OBO, $50 to supporting members, maybe Free to a great home or cause; I need the space (and the temptation to run out and buy a 65G 48x24x12 frag tank) gone ASAP; open to trades for corals (especially torch), anything with bright colors, LFS store credit, Apex WXM, ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. cdhappy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Jeff Rehling

Jeff Rehling Supporting Member

I need a robust stand for my SPED classroom tank. Principal is worried about my current stand and the kids knocking it over. I'd love it

4. cdhappy

Sent you a text, Jeff

5. Jeff Rehling

Jeff Rehling Supporting Member

texted you back. Saturday?