Jestersix

4th - SF Tank Tour - Confirmed Sunday May 4th!!!!!!

Apon

Supporting Member
The last 3 were really fun and the ones I saw in the Northbay tour was cool! Please let me know if you are interested in participating in another tour tank tour.

Looking at Sat. April 26_ New Date May 3rd or 4th open to about 15-20 people again. Last time we had a potluck lunch so if we get a volunteer to host a lunch we can try again. Maybe we could visit the sponsors stores as well. Now we can see the changes in tanks from before.

Let me know if you can show your tank or just want to attend.

APON - Arnold will show 120 gallon mixed reef/clam tank.

I didn't see the confirmed day on the east bay tour.....has it been confirmed? Its on RC right? What is MR SWAP?

Oh the New York swap... Rich is going....you too Bryan?.....Lets see May 3rd? in May they have a BOD meeting and the BCFM.

Lets see what others say....May 4th or May 3rd? We have time to work it out. I want to see your tank!

Phong - you can come!

Not trying to kill your idea Arnold but the following weekend was going to be the BOD meeting and BBQ at my house. I was waiting to post it up as I was going to see if a few people from the pennisula wanted to show their tanks.

I know about the Board meeting, did the BBQ get confirmed? It shouldn't conflict since its a different day and in SF area, but I know it takes up the another weekend. For now I will leave it as is.....just to see what days people are open to. I will be more open to change dates for the people who are willing to show tanks. Did the East bay get confirmed? I don't want to do it in Summer, I am busy more then.

Back