Neptune Aquatics

4th - SF Tank Tour - Confirmed Sunday May 4th!!!!!!

[quote author=TimTen link=topic=3413.msg42151#msg42151 date=1209600686]
what should I bring?
[/quote]

I like losbters and crabs ;D ..

LOL surf and turf? :D

I'll be going out and getting a couple of pizzas.
Phong will bring soda
Eric will bring salad
Mike will bring a pasta dish

and I have no idea what everyone else will bring.

I have chaeto and the feather type algae. Looking for red, orange, blue, green, whatever color algae. If anyone going to the tour has some and would like to hook me up or sale, that would be great :) ...

Oh I don't need much. Small handful is way too good already. I can use a little bit LS too ;D .. Hope that's not too much to ask. :D TIA!!

BTW, Tony did you ever get ride? While I don't know how much of the tour I'll be going on (busy weekend), I can easily pick you up from the Glen Park BART station, and then you can jump in someone's car for the tour if you want.

Mike, I was just going to drive out to Ian's and "carpool" together. In this case, carpooling isn't a shorter trip :p
Thanks though :)

Parking by my place isn't normally that great. But it should be ok around that time, its horrible in the evenings.

Mark - my place has the easiest of the parking so carpooling should not be a problem. My guess is it will be tough as it Sunday and metered parking becomes the most coveted.

Mark - pm your email address and I can send the tour route to you.

I think it was Arnold, but then again I could have misinterpreted what he said, it may be like you mentioned too many stops that I was dropped, but then then again I did mention I would show off if there was a lack of tanks which this time we don't.

However looking at how much work I didn't get done today, I'll have to cut my tour short tomorrow, I'll probably stop after Lapsan's since it's still close to home.

Back