Kessil

4th - SF Tank Tour - Confirmed Sunday May 4th!!!!!!

Hey I know you guys are still probably touring around looking at tanks, and I want to apologize for leaving early but work calls and I just finished my lecture for the next couple days, now I'm on to grading... after a short break :D

But I just wanted to personally thanks Eileen & Lapsan (the only tanks I saw) for welcoming us into their homes, Ian, Arnold, Daniel & Arman for offering the welcome of me to your home, but thanks for letting the other guys go anyways :D, and for those who brought food, I thank you for the tasty goodness that you brought, and those who ate my food I thank you for making me feel like my cooking didn't go to waste. :)

Also a special thanks goes to Lapsan for making me really believe i can get a lot more fish in my tank than I currently have :D

I too would like to thank everyone for letting me come to the SF. tank tour (esspecially Arnold because he know's I'm directionally Challenged), seeing other peoples tank's gives me hope and or perspective, you are some of the nicests poeple to be around, I would also like to thank Eileen for her hopitality and nice reef tank to veiw I hope to be able to do this again soon, Mark

It was nice to see new faces. Next time we'll add more alchohol in the cake...Just kidding. I'll take my wife's vodka bottle and pour it in my tank...

Made it back about an hour ago alive and new frags are in the tank lol.

Thanks to all. Was good to meet up with folks again. The tanks I saw were definitely an inspiration to little ol me.

Great tour everyone!! Thanks Eileen and Arnold and everyone who showed their tank. We need to have one in SouthBay. You guys can check out Tonggao's 120G tank.

Here is a pic but it looks much better in person. Sorry, I don't have Eric's skill ;D ..
120Gtank.jpg

Thanks everyone for the great tour and the great looking tanks. It was a lot of fun, even though it was the second time for me already.

Thanks Phong for the picture. I will definitely show my tank if we have a southbay tour going, as long as you do not set your expectation high on my overcrowded tank. Everybody should check out Perry's huge beautiful tank for sure.

Yep! That was another great tank tour. Thanks to everyone !! A south bay tour would definitely be cool. Tong, time to get that 300 gallon !! =)

Tong, Perry both have great looking tank.

Yeah Tong.. time to upgrade to a 300G and use your current tank as a frag tank ;D ..

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3413.msg42422#msg42422 date=1209973391]
manh, that tank needs some serious proning. ;D
[/quote]

When Tong prunes it calls frags. When Tong cleans his tank it's called pruning and frags at the same time :D

Mark - glad you made it home ok, I thought I lost you on the way to OT? Great fun guys - makes me want to get a cuttle fish.

Southbay tour is easy....just set up a date. We talked about it in my car already

We can go to

Phong's tank - to see what live rock really looks like : )
Tong's tank
Perry's tank
Eric's tank
Sponsors to visit
- Dophlin Pet village
- Aquatic Gallery

Maybe Max's new place.....see its easy.

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3413.msg42422#msg42422 date=1209973391]
manh, that tank needs some serious proning pruning. ;D

[/quote]

Fixed it.

Sure, we should have a southbay tank tour next time. I won't mind showing off my tank. As long as reeffer brings a bottle of vodka. ;D

If you get tired looking at rock, I have a small turtle tank too. If you want to eat turtle instead of looking at them, we can pull them out and BBQ :eek: ..

;D

Back