4th - SF Tank Tour - Confirmed Sunday May 4th!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by Apon, Mar 24, 2008.

1. So who's comming over my house to see my tank after the BBQ?

2. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

I'll try to stop by.

3. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

For those who missed it or want to recap some of the beautiful tanks that were up for display, pictures up of the first five stops are up. Too tired to finish up the last from Daniel's set and also pics from Arman. I'll go through those tomorrow.

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

So should we do a south bay tour in June/july?......do I have to oragnize it or will someone down there take the lead and open a new thread : )

I have never seen Eric's or Phong's tanks : )

5. Elite

Elite Guest

Just update my build thread Arnold. You can see the beautiful algae on the rock. ;D :D ..

6. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

You guys can leave me off the list of the SB tour. The people that I rent from do not like strangers. :/

7. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3413.msg42637#msg42637 date=1210207737]
    So should we do a south bay tour in June/july
    [/quote]

How about we do it in August/september?

8. Elite

Elite Guest

That would be cool.. My 5 lbs dead rock should have more life by then LOL ;D :D ..

9. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Just be careful the BAR swap is in August, although if you had it before the swap could allow people to point and tell you which ones you absolutely need to frag :D

10. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

In that case I can only show my 55g tank where i cook live rocks. ;D

11. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I know it's a little out of the way, but if any of you city people want to take a little detour you can swing by and see my tank.

12. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

your out of the way is still less out of the way then my place :p

13. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Somebody just pick a few possible dates and open a new thread : ) I would but I am not showing tanks in San Jose, but I can call sponsors if you want. Perry you to want to coordinate?

14. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Anybody interested in doing the 5th SF tank tour? I am looking for people to show tanks first again. I will open a new thread latter, but I think this way I can give you guys the heads up first. How about the last weekend SAT in FEB?

15. zambavi

zambavi Guest

I'd be interested in showing...

16. iani

iani Guest

Right now I could do the 28th of Feb.

17. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I am not really in the city, but pretty close, if the monster is up and running well I would be happy to show it. If not I will wait a bit for Mark to get his tank going and try to arrange a Pennisula tank tour with a BBQ

18. Paradox

Paradox Guest

I can prob show. Corals are more grown out now and Ive got 20 baby cuttles that are growing fast.

19. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I'm down, maybe I'll have that Lemar fixed by then :D

20. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

I would if anyone feel like drivin over.. :D :D