High Tide Aquatics

5th SF tank tour - Sat Feb 28th 2009

Apon

Supporting Member
Ok I want to see other people's tanks again and how they have grown in 8 months. Tentantive Sat Feb 28th - Who is available to show the tanks that day? I will organize a schedule later on......also instead of a potluck should we all chip in and order Pizza? or do you like potlucks better? Although this is not an official BAR Event - I want to open it to around 20 current 2009 BAR members....priority to people showing tanks.

For those who have not gone to this before you can Search on "SF Tank Tour" for old pics. Its always been a good time with a good group of people. We usually go from 11am to about 4pm or so.

I need in RSVP.

Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing
example
Arnold/ Apon / Showing 120 mixed reef tank.

Ooooo, I'd really like to attend this. Some of these tanks are legendary!

Sherri/Lyn/Viewing (and taking notes) :D

Mike/sfsu*/Showing 180 stony & maybe 80g softie :D

BTW I dig the potlucks personally, everyone brings a little something, a large variety of food items, some people can get quite creative like the little Jello shots with gummi fish in them that someone brought last time :D

I would love to go but it is my daughter's birthday that day :(. I already had a hard time getting approval from my wife to go to the Frag Swap on valentine's day and if I would spent most of that day going on a tank tour I am a dead man ;D

Count me in! I love tank tours--You get to see tanks that are 10 times better than the ones you see in fish stores.

Patrick Bareiss/patrickb/viewing

The previous tank tour I was on had the potluck at the first person's house that was showing a tank. It worked out well.

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=5841.msg73276#msg73276 date=1231393242]
How do the potlucks work a you move from house to house? Do you bring something for each location?
[/quote]

Sorry I am going to miss this one :(
On a family vacation to Maui, flying out the day of the tour.

Back