Our mission

5th SF tank tour - Sat Feb 28th 2009

Ian, according to the time frame 11am is Daniel's place, and 12 mine.. so yeah pizza in an hour isn't out of the ordinary, just make sure you have a phone number, and know who to call :D

So the question here is do people want quality or quantity. Dominos has 5.55 medium one topping pizzas. With 5 people splitting it we could get 10 hahaha.

A good ultimate cheese is always good... A everything meat pizza would by nice and maybe a good Supreme... Also always a fan of the Buffalo Chickin Pizza's if the place sells them.

I'm all for quality over quantity, I mean everyone should be bringing something so it's not like pizza is *THE* food for people to eat.

As long as there's no "Hawaiian" style, because that's not pizza damnit!

Better get a veggie too. Mike do you have a pizza place close to you? That way we can pick it up on the way...safer than delivery.

Phong you will be there in spirit.

FYI - folks my tank had a problem with its Co2- so some of my SPS tips have been stressed out.

No Hawaiian for me either. No one in Hawaii eats Hawaiian pizza lol. Just so people get an idea, quality (north beach?) is going to cost like 25-30 for a large/XL pizza. How much do people want to spend?

Arnold, I'm not a super big pizza fan to the point that I NEED to go, on Mission maybe 5 minutes away are a Round Table, North Beach & Little Joes. I haven't had the North Beach, but I have had the Little Joes it's nice, but a bit on the pricey side... domino prices it aint :D

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg85109#msg85109 date=1235762918]
Better get a veggie too. Mike do you have a pizza place close to you? That way we can pick it up on the way...safer than delivery.

Phong you will be there in spirit.

FYI - folks my tank had a problem with its Co2- so some of my SPS tips have been stressed out.
[/quote]

Just so we know does anyone not eat meat? Any vegetarians? Also why is delivery not safe Arnold? We are going to be at Mikes for a hour afterall. Plenty of time to eat even if they mess things up.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg85129#msg85129 date=1235766311]
I would get smalls...more selection
[/quote]

Remember you can also get halfs at most places. So it would be better value to get the largest pizza with different toppings on each half if you wanted more selection.

There are plenty of meatless dishes coming already, don't know why pizza must be lacking meat. But hey it's not my call it's the 5 people that are chipping in for pizza :D You could have a cheese or half cheese I guess.

Mike little Joes does sound good.
http://www.littlejoespizzeria.com/pizza.nxg

http://www.yelp.com/biz/little-joes-pizzeria-san-francisco

Back