got ethical husbandry?

6/15/09 Arrivals

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi All,

We just picked up another handful of really nice stuff today. Some of them are still closed up so we didn't take pics of them. Here's the full list...

Ultra Grade Zoanthus - QTY: 5
Ultra Grade Echinopora - QTY: 2
Wellsophyllia Radiata (Dome Metalic) - QTY: 2
Ultra Lobophyllia - QTY: 1
Ultra Red Goniopora - QTY: 1

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1115-1.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

Also, due to popular demand, we're extending our last weekend's sales till Friday the 19th. Here's snippet of the sales.

Saltwater:
- Buy 3 regularly priced FRAGS, get 1 of lesser or equal price for FREE.
- 20% Off on all fish and inverts.
- Get 10% discount on selected dry-goods.

Freshwater:
- 20% OFF all African Cichlids
-10% discount on selected dry goods.

*Cannot combine with other specials*
*Not valid on special order items.

Please see store for more details.

And as always, please let us know if you have any question and Thanks again for your continued support!

Regards,
NEPTUNE AQUATICS

Jeremy..yah...I knew either you or Gresh gonna catch that so I decided to use that name just for giggles. You guys are so easy! :bigsmile: As for the Echinos...we picked up two. But one of them is really beaten up but had really good potential so I went for it. It's gold with green ring around the mouths! Really really hot looking thing. I hope it will make it in my shop since I've had great luck saving a few just like that. I think I took pics of it. I'll double check. I forgot to take pics of the second piece. I'll try to do that tonight.

Tony...that lobo is something ain't it? Although I have so many already in the shop but it's so nice I figure another one wouldn't hurt.

Eric...you already know there's always an exception that you can never have too many corals... :bigsmile:

Oh I did uploaded the pic of the gold echino.

IMG_1121.jpg

I hope it will make it. I've already gave it a Revive dip and placed in under shaded area with moderate flow. It would be a shame to lose such a nice piece.

:( sad to hear that :(

Must be the Psychic Friends Network thing I have going on :)

GreshamH said:
:( sad to hear that :(

Must be the Psychic Friends Network thing I have going on :)

They say........that sometimes when women get pregnant, they tend to have a much higher psyche during the pregnancy...

:p

oh snap..........burrrrrned :lol: I'll crawl back under my desk now :lol:

I can't even rebuttal that one, dang :lol:

That was a true curve ball though. Pulling the pregnant card is something not usually thrown at me :lol: I see I'll have to elevate my game around you two now :p

GreshamH said:
That was a true curve ball though. Pulling the pregnant card is something not usually thrown at me :lol: I see I'll have to elevate my game around you two now :p

We're much more evil than you think! >)

robert4025 said:

IMG_1121.jpg

I hope it will make it. I've already gave it a Revive dip and placed in under shaded area with moderate flow. It would be a shame to lose such a nice piece.
robert4025 said:

IMG_1121.jpg

Check out what a little bit of TLC over the last couple days, look at her now!

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

I think she's gonna make it! Yeah!

Back