650-IS350's tank ( aka DELSOL650) 37 cube

Discussion in 'Tank Journals' started by 650-IS350, Apr 9, 2009.

1. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Well been in and out of the hobby for some time. I had a 100gal for the longest time that was prolific in growth especially with polyps ( zoanthids, Palythoas, Protopalys, neozoanthus and so on ) As you can see, I'm a POLYP head. I do collect SPS and some LPS as well. At the end of last year when I was slowly breaking down my 100 to bring it downstairs to have space for my 37cube, something occured in the 100 and the tank crashed all the sudden after a week or so of bringing it downstairs.
    I was able to save some sps/lps but lost pretty much all my polyps.

So here some shots from this year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I originally planned for a barebottom, but it looked to unatural for my taste and I couldn't keep wrasses so back to sand I went.
    I now have a Mystery, Tonzu?,Yellow coris and Leopard wrasses as my guard dogs for my polyps. I recently spent a $$$$$$$ to slowly get my collection back.

Here are just a couple of pics. Unfortuanately I don't have a expensive DSLR and only have a sony point and shoot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 650-IS350

I have gotten more corals in but just didn't have time to take more pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Looks good Charles.

4. FunGuy

FunGuy Guest

Darn you Charles! Just kidding. Now that you have a 37g thread, I'm going to have to put mine up soon too.

Looking good. I tried the bare bottom for a while, but went back to sand too.

5. melly mel

melly mel Guest

Nice collection Charles!

6. 650-IS350

LOL Herman, I'm calling you out.. start doing that thread and taking pictures SOON.

Mel, do you have one as well?

7. melly mel

melly mel Guest

Only have room for 1 tank unfortunately. But i am playing with the idea of setting up a 10 or 20 gallon next to my current tank. Been wanting to play with some acrylic to make a cube but im sure it will come out crappy judging from my work with the brace issue on my tank. :)