65g Reef ready tank, custom stand, hood, and sump FS in SF

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by vapormd, Dec 13, 2005.

1. vapormd

vapormd Guest

I'm selling my 2 year old 65g reef ready AGA glass tank, along with a custom stand, hood and sump. The tank, stand, and hood were designed for an SPS tank, but the lighting can be scaled back to keep LPS, etc. Stand and hood were constructed out of poplar and plywood, stained and coated with spar polyurethane for durability. Tank dimensions are 36" x 15" x 24". The sump fits into the stand and has compartments for an in sump skimmer (I used a Euroreef 5-3), return pump, and has a integrated fuge. The hood has a 36" PFO parallel reflector that holds 2 36" VHO bulbs and 2 SE MH bulbs. There are also 2 250 watt Icecaps and 1 Workhorse 7 (powering the VHOs) integrated into the back of the hood that I will sell with the setup if desired, including 2 VHO actinic bulbs and 2 250 watt 10K Coralvue bulbs. I'm NOT interested in parting out the lighting equipment separately from the rest of the setup.

NOTE: These pics were from when I setup the tank 2 yrs ago, everything is in good condition and currently sitting in my garage, however the tank and sump have the usual coralline buildup and will need cleaning prior to use.

Front Views:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top view of sump:
    [​IMG]

Sump in the stand:
    [​IMG]

Back of the hood, showing the 2 Icecaps for the MH's and the WH7 ballast for the VHO's
    [​IMG]

Asking $750 obo for everything, local pickup from my house

Thanks for looking! Please respond via PM or email: vaporreef-md@yahoo.com

2. bareefers

bareefers BOD

If you decide to part out stand ,canopy, and sump let me know.

Eileen

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

how much for the lighting?

4. vapormd

vapormd Guest

I'd like to sell this setup as it stands and am not looking to part things out currently. Maybe later...

5. vapormd

vapormd Guest

Willing to sell tank, stand, hood, and sump for $400.

Lighting setup (the icecaps, WH7) no longer available

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Hi,
    I am very interested in your set up. I already have lighting, so that wouldn't be an issue. Is the plumbing ready to roll? I'm not very good with stuff like that and my husband is very paranoid about flooding the house. Is there a return pump? And the display tank has no scratches?
    I'm in SF and am looking to get something smaller as soon as possible.
    -Darcy

7. vapormd

vapormd Guest

Setup has been sold. Thanks for looking!