Cali Kid Corals

680 Tank Tour

Tank Tour on Saturday July 24th, 3:00 with pot luck around 6:00

This tour set for the 680 corridor. Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville.

Still looking for showers and goers. PM yardartist if you would like to show. I will update this page of the thread as people commit. Looking for five stops and fifteen total attending. Thanks Ben, Jess and Chris for offering to host this tour.

The tour is not an official BAR event. All attending must be BAR members so you can get directions by PM.

Showing:
1. Ben - Guihan
2. Jess - eldiablosrt8
3. Chris - Chicken

Going:
1. Richard - yardartist
2. Greg - r0ck0
3. Steve - Patchin
4. Teresa - Patchin
5. Arnold - Apon
6. Leighton - nubibranch
7. Roberto - newhobby
8. Jim - gimmito
9. Joey - revo
10. Perry - xinumaster
11. Gregory - GDawson

Good plan Bryan! Or you can head to Daves to see some of my coral frags :p

Gresh, Santa Fe has crap for reefs. Petsmart/Petco and some place I couldn't find (Jurassic Pets?). Albuquerque has some shops that I'll scope out for you when I get a chance to tour there and will get back to you :-D

If you know someone who lives in the area and might show. Please send me a PM so I can connect with them and ask. Not sure I want to start outing people in this thread. But that is OK too if you think they can handle it.

Well now that Dave has been mentioned, any chance of seeing Tony's frags?

I am possibly open to showing my tanks if I am home that weekend. I am located in San Ramon about 2 miles off the freeway. I possibly have a work trip that weekend but should know my schedule in the next week or so. Systems include a 600g FOWLR system which includes a 12'x14' Shed/Filter room. The system is natural gas heated for those hard core DIY folks that are interested. My other system is a 220g inwall SPS system. Let me know if you guys are interested.

-Chris

This is all looking very good. I am out of town the middle of July so would like to get this set before then. Some changes like people who have shown interest and have to confirm schedules can be fluid no problem.

Looking for a couple more stops. Anyone connect with other club members near 680 to see if they would show?

Back