got ethical husbandry?

680 Tank Tour

yardartist said:
If you know someone who lives in the area and might show. Please send me a PM so I can connect with them and ask. Not sure I want to start outing people in this thread. But that is OK too if you think they can handle it.

Well now that Dave has been mentioned, any chance of seeing Tony's frags?
The frags are in the house bring a bandsaw and beer... No just kidding my geographical location prohibits my involvement plus my garage is a freaking mess now that we just absorbed a new system!!

Still looking for a few more to show? There has to be a few other nuts, I mean reefers out this way. Come on speak up. We know you are out there......

chicken said:
I am possibly open to showing my tanks if I am home that weekend. I am located in San Ramon about 2 miles off the freeway. I possibly have a work trip that weekend but should know my schedule in the next week or so. Systems include a 600g FOWLR system which includes a 12'x14' Shed/Filter room. The system is natural gas heated for those hard core DIY folks that are interested. My other system is a 220g inwall SPS system. Let me know if you guys are interested.

-Chris

This sounds like it would be worth the drive.

As Chris said the tour is still open for others to come see. If anyone in San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore would like to show, please pm me. Not much driving on this tour means plenty of time to visit with new club members and old friends.

For those coming the tour should start around 3:30 and end with a pot luck.

quiet here...any update? If we don't have enough tanks to see we could stop a store or 2. Neptune is cool, and I haven't seen the new Aquatic Gallery since they moved.

I plan to send a PM to all those on the tour tomorrow with details. Eileen and Jim, you will both be missed. Jess, yes the start will be Livermore.

Please post here if anyone would still like to join the tour. I will check the thread and send the details until Saturday morning.

I am not going to make the swap so I am looking forward to the tour.

Back