got ethical husbandry?

6th SF Tank Tour - Tentantive Sun Dec 6th?

Well it turns out I might not be getting married on the 6th.... the woman had something to say about my plans, or more to the point what she wants. So it's a matter of whether or not the person she wants to marry us is available.

That being said I'll keep my tank out of the tour since it's up in the air on my availability, however if I am available I would like to go see some tanks if possible. And if I'm available and people want free frags, come by after with some clippers :D

My wife "Danny" has agree to make her killer chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
The crab season is very good this year. I know it may be a little time consuming to eat cracked crab but it's easy for me to provide and soooooo good.
What do you think?

John, I will be happy to buy some live crab from you as well to take home : ) If you have a BBQ - I can bring some Korean ribs if anyone wants that instead of DIM SUM.

Does she know you refer to her as "The Woman"? You can always tell us her name : ) Unless when we come by your place you want us to call her "the woman".

OK - people please update on what you are bringing to eat....we can always chip in for food too. lets say $10 - if you don't want to bring anything.

They are sport crab so I can't sell or barter them. We usually boil and clean them right away so unless I hold a few out they will be cooked. If the weather is good I will go out in the boat on Sat if you want to help get the crab!

hmmm- what time on Sat. I have my volunteer duties at the steinhart on Sat. Any thought about the BBQ- got a grill?

New Draft schedule ??? ( Mike had to drop out maybe - replace with Lap's tank?)

Allowing for 15 minutes travel time in the city...estimate

10:30am - maybe form car pools? TBD

11am - JAR's 210 at Muir Beach - Potluck Lunch there? John let me know if that is doable?

1:30pm Ian place/Coral store actually : )

2:30 pm Arnold's place -

3:30pm Lapson 's Place

4:30pm Patrick's Place - ( 1st time showing tank!)

5:30pm Arman place ( 1st time showing tank!) He is on Treasure Island so not far from SF and there is parking and no Bridge Toll.

6:00pm tour end?

How does that work for everyone?

I think this is the current list... Updated to include potluck items. Under weeks to go, I expect some folks to cancel, but I haven't heard back from anyone about that yet. Please confirm your attendance with a Potluck item. Also if anyone is up for Carpools.

1.) Arnold/ Apon / Showing 120 mixed reef tank. / bring chow mein or dim sum to potluck
2.) Joel/ Reef Keeper/ Viewing - most likey meeting up with us after 1pm?
3.) Jason / Eight / Viewing
4.) Bonnie / bebe1120 /
5.) Art / kinetic / Viewing
6.) Ian/IanI/showing
7.) Tim/Timten/viewing
8.) aalhait / AJ / Viewing
9.) Eric/Ibn/Viewing / Bringing Spring roles or $10 ( you need to tell me in advance of the day so I can buy extra food to cover you)
10.) garvin/glee/tentatively viewing
11.) Beverly/Guihan +1/veiwing
12.) Jim/ Gimmito/ viewing
13. )Arman/reefer/ showing 120 (on tresaure island)
14.) Patrick/patrickb/Showing
15.) Jimmy/jimmyc/viewing
16.) Perry/xinumaster/viewing
17.) Benjamin/Guihan/Viewing
18.) John/JAR/Showing - Hosting Lunch - Cookies and Maybe Crab.
19.) Scott/Sendo/Viewing
20.) Open...or Yardartist - possibly Lap might come: )

Waitlist. ( incase we need one - we did last time)
1.)
2.)

Where are we meeting and at what time ? I would'nt mind hooking up with somebody to car pool (I'm coming from millbrae). I could bring some korean short ribs (bagogi).
Is a grill available ?

Jim

I will send out address before the 6th to those who confirm....its still too soon. I have room if you want to meet at my place to carpool to John's. Just let me know. Not sure about a grill yet.

John, can we use a grill at your house?

Apon said:
I will send out address before the 6th to those who confirm....its still too soon. I have room if you want to meet at my place to carpool to John's. Just let me know.

Arnold,

That would be cool...let me know.

Jim

Apon said:
Joel, if we set the time at Ian's at like 1:30pm then you could meet up with us there

Hi Arnold,

I've canceled attending our M/C party, so I will be attending the Tour from start to finish. I :mail: 'd you about carpooling etcetera Please let me know what I should bring to the potluck.... :) :D :bigsmile:

Apon said:
Joel, if we set the time at Ian's at like 1:30pm then you could meet up with us there

Sounds like a plan.

Where is Ian's place?

Sorry I'm going to miss Jon's tank and the bbq. That's a tough thing for me to pass on. Just wish I had known a week earlier about the Tour. Oh well, there's always next time. :) See you then.

Hi Arnold,

I'm out of my M/C party and will be attending the Tour from start to finish. I :mail: you yesterday about carpooling etcetera.... :)

Back