High Tide Aquatics

70G Shroom Tank and Workspace

wow so many shrooms.... so many different ones
:) I like variety... my old shroom tank is now for backups (dupes) and free floaters... so there's more.

Feels good to know I have 80-100 shrooms on the tank and there's room for tons more!

At some point I will probably offer some up.

Literally have every named bounce save a few too... :D

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

:) I like variety... my old shroom tank is now for backups (dupes) and free floaters... so there's more.

Feels good to know I have 80-100 shrooms on the tank and there's room for tons more!

At some point I will probably offer some up.

Literally have every named bounce save a few too... :D

Let me know when you feel like offering up bounces I may be interested

okie doke -- easy enough... :)

Are you interested in St Thomas as well? It's like the original bounce shroom... lol.

And I have an abundance of Green Hairy shrooms too... not bounce but super awesome to look at with it's inflated tentacles.

Just a few poor quality shots. Have a pink one coming too...

Ultra red with huge skirt, red with white bubbles, green with big crazy bubbles...

And one random cool bounce. Bubbles are deflated...pissed about the move between tanks. Lol

SmartSelect_20180411-173014_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20180411-172938_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20180411-173014_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20180411-173036_Gallery.jpg

You'll be happy to know that it moved and made a baby shortly after being in the new tank.

First few, I am offering back to the original seller to buy back for the deal he gave me... then it's roshambo time with Kremis for next eight of refusal :)

One more tank update... I moved my old shroom tank next to the new one... this will be for homing free floaters and probably my backup set of shrooms... my own DBTC lol... if nothing catastrophic happens to my office unit or home, if course

How do the coris wrasse help feed the shrooms? Are you referring ammonia eventually becoming nitrate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back