High Tide Aquatics

:)

I didn't get anything, I couldn't select there was sooo much stuff and I only had sooo much money. I am seriously impressed with the chalice selection/collection the best in the Bay i reckon.

tuberider said:
I didn't get anything, I couldn't select there was sooo much stuff and I only had sooo much money. I am seriously impressed with the chalice selection/collection the best in the Bay i reckon.

+1 there's at least 1 chalice I'm waiting for to be fragged,the blue w/ golden eye. The chalice selection is outstanding!

That's the one Robert said he'd give to me if I was nice...I'm pretty sure :lol:

GreshamH said:
That's the one Robert said he'd give to me if I was nice...I'm pretty sure :lol:

That was the one he said you needed to grow out for me correct? :D

I like the shiny orange one and the blue Mycedium with huge white eyes, oh yeah and we can't forget Cerissa's sparkle chalice :) Oh man, I'm in trouble if I get some money :D

tuberider said:
GreshamH said:

That was the one he said you needed to grow out for me correct? :D

I like the shiny orange one and the blue Mycedium with huge white eyes, oh yeah and we can't forget Cerissa's sparkle chalice :) Oh man, I'm in trouble if I get some money :D

Ah, the blue Mycedium caught your eye, eh? hehehe! I thought it would! I absolutely love that piece! I still like that Chalice called "Cerissa Chalice" though......... sigh*** can't fit them all in my small 14 gal tank! I need an upgrade!!!!!!!!!!

Cerissa said:
GreshamH said:

When are you coming back to visit??? :~

When I stop getting accused of smoking :lol:

Soon, when I get room that is :lol:

Cerissa said:
Ah, the blue Mycedium caught your eye, eh? hehehe! I thought it would! I absolutely love that piece! I still like that Chalice called "Cerissa Chalice" though......... sigh*** can't fit them all in my small 14 gal tank! I need an upgrade!!!!!!!!!!

There is a big tank I think 300g facing your 14g that can use. :)

Yeah...you sure you want to see that one up, Perry? I can see the dollar signs on the current corals going up higher and higher because of that tank... :bigsmile: I am not as dumb as I look you, you know. :p

Back