Kessil

7th SF(area) tank tour...... Sept 25th

xcaret said:
bee505 said:
Exciting. I would like to Carpool. I live in the Portola district in SF. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Can I hitch a ride? I'll pony up for the GGB

***If you guys like flan I can bring a really, really yummy one (will convince my wife to make one)

Sure thing.

Hey Mario - I think we are ok for showers now. Thanks.

Hello All,

Don't forget to list your potluck items that will be your confirmation with me that you are coming.....

I will be bring some Dim Sum or chow mein. If you don't want to bring something let me know and you can pay me $10 to pick something up for you.

Updated list - Please add what you would like to bring to the potluck.
Sunday September 25th?

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing

1.)Arnold/ Apon / Showing 120 mixed reef tank and 30 zeroedge tank
2.) Jon/ JAR / Showing in Marin area
3.) Mike/ sfsuphysics / Showing
4.) Coral reefer /mike / Showing

5.) Bennett / bee505 / Viewing
6.) Gusty /Anathema / Showing

7.) Jim/ Gimmito/ showing

8.) Jess / Treylane / Viewing
9.) Gusty's girl friend /Anathema / Viewing
10.) Chris/ LordHelmet/ wouldn't be a tank tour without him on the list : ) for a little while???????????
11.)Mike/bondolo/viewing
12.)Patrick/ patrickb/viewing
13.)Garvin / glee / viewing
14.)Patchin (1) / Steve and Theresa /viewing.
15.)Patchin (2) / Steve and Theresa /viewing.
16.)xcaret / Mario / Viewing
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)

Still have about 4 spots open

Bennett, can I get in on a ride? Or I can be the one driving, I don't care either way.

Food item, it's melon season on the farm, I'll bring a bunch of melons

sfsuphysics said:
Bennett, can I get in on a ride? Or I can be the one driving, I don't care either way.

Food item, it's melon season on the farm, I'll bring a bunch of melons

Hey Mike- you can get a ride. Can Mario and I meet at your house?

Arnold- I will bring chips and dip.

I might have room in my car gus, but you will need to get to my place...not sure if that would work for you.

Any more confirmations from people? pot luck items? its been quiet....also tank showers I still need you address if you have not PM me yet. : )

Thanks Arnold, can you pm me YOUR address then? :)

I'm still conferring with my gf for potluck item, need to figure out what fits with what's being brought already and my gf is the foodie.

Ok just to let people know, I'm still showing, I had a nasty flu or something hit me the past few days, my SPS looks like chit, there's a ton of coraline over the acrylic, and outside of miracle it ain't getting cleaned.. with that fair bit of warning, my LED anemone/zoa/acan tank looks fine :D

I'm in if there's still room, and I can show the Steinhart, as long as there is a manageable group of 20 or less BAR members. I've got to be really firm on that last part. I can drive, so Patrick you can roll with me if you want.

Back