High Tide Aquatics

7th SF(area) tank tour...... Sept 25th

Those were Korean ribs. :)
Not sure if I can make it to the pot luck. I have the Susan B. Komen walk to do that morning. What time is the stop scheduled at your place Jon ?

Matt the only time we have for Steinhart is in the morning before Jar's house..... like at 9am ish....( maybe you can show me the rest of the place too)not sure if people will be up for it that early, but I will leave it up for feedback : ) What say you guys? It would be a good place to meet up and make car pools though.

Also if you want to ride with me like last time I have room - so far I am driving 2 folks - Gus and Gus's GF.

Draft schedule ???

***Matt offered to show the Steinhart - only time free is like 9am or 9:30am- anyone interested? Matt do they need to pay to get in?)

Allowing for 15 minutes travel time in the city...estimate ( 20 minutes from Jar's place back to the city)

10:30am - maybe form car pools? TBD - Please post if anyone can help with carpools.

11am - JAR's at Muir Beach - Potluck Lunch there.

1:30pm Arnold's place

2:30 pm Gus's place -

3:30pm Mike's SFSUPhysics Place

4:30pm Mike's Coral reefer's Place

5:30pm Jim's place (please have 1 fish in the tank for us to see ).

6:15pm tour end?

Updated list - (?) means i have not heard back from you on potluck or confirmation..
Sunday September 25th

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing

1.)Arnold/ Apon / Showing 120 mixed reef tank and 30 zeroedge tank ( Dim Sum)
2.) Jon/ JAR / Showing in Marin area (?)
3.) Mike/ sfsuphysics / Showing (Melons)
4.) Coral reefer /mike / Showing ( $10 for potluck)
5.) Bennett / bee505 / Viewing
6.) Gusty /Anathema / Showing ( BBQ Salmon)
7.) Jim/ Gimmito/ showing (?)
8.) Jess / Treylane / Viewing (?)
9.) Gusty's girl friend /Anathema / Viewing
10.) Chris/ LordHelmet/ wouldn't be a tank tour without him on the list : ) for a little while??????????? (?)
11.)Mike/bondolo/viewing (?)
12.)Patrick/ patrickb/viewing (mimosas)
13.)Garvin / glee / viewing (?)
14.)Patchin (1) / Steve and Theresa /viewing. (?)
15.)Patchin (2) / Steve and Theresa /viewing. (?)
16.)xcaret / Mario / Viewing (Flan)
17.) Matt /Matt/ viewing (?)
18.)
19.)
20.)

Still have about 3 spots open

I would only do it if you guys wouldn't have to pay to get in (still working on an official "okay").

But it sounds like timewise this might not be the best time to do it. Maybe next tank tour when we have a bit more lead time?

Probably best Matt, but I hope you'll still join us... although you'll have to make sure to duck in my garage :D

Although I have to question Arnold with his 20 minute travel time from Jons? Granted I've never been but I would think it'd take at least 20 minutes just to get to the GG bridge. Hell it takes me 35-40 minutes to get from my house to GG Park.

ok you can change the time to 30 minutes if you like : ) I have been to his house from my place in 20 with no traffic, but yes i am alot closer than you.

I'd be willing to not show my tank if it made getting to the steinhart more feasible. Also, I have a pass that I can get someone in with me for free if we had to pay

No don't get me wrong Arnold if since that is the place we're going to after, just it seems surprising that 20 minutes, hell you can't get to anywhere in SF in 20 minutes unless you live right next to it, yet you can go to his place across the bridge in 20... I'll bring a stopwatch! :D

sorry i havent been on much. i'm down to do steinhart if it happens. i have the family plus membership, so i can get a few people in for free.

if there is space in someone's car, i would like to get a ride and pay the taxi driver some cab fare.

i will bring desert type food since no one has volunteered that yet.

thanks arnold for setting this up again!

glee said:
sorry i havent been on much. i'm down to do steinhart if it happens. i have the family plus membership, so i can get a few people in for free.

if there is space in someone's car, i would like to get a ride and pay the taxi driver some cab fare.

Flan is a dessert but the more, the sweeter !!

xcaret said:
glee said:

Flan is a dessert but the more, the sweeter !!

And melons are a healthy desert, or app, or just fun to eat :D

nudibranch said:
I would like to come on the tank tour.

ok, sure then please let me know who you are....real name? and what you will be bringing to the potluck. ( see rest of post for other info)

Back