Reef nutrition

7th SF(area) tank tour...... Sept 25th

So I guess I am just viewing, and I can drive too. Sounds like Patrick B will roll with me. What needs to be brought for the potluck that we're missing? Soda, beer, anything easy?

anathema said:
Steinhart would be a fun event but I think it would be better to not be rushed for that?

yes - I think we would be rushed if we did that so - maybe next time when Matt hears back.

nudibranch said:
What time does the tour start?

Did you not see the draft scheulde? Also I still need to know who you are?

FYI - I will PM addresses and driving intructions out on Sat.

Draft schedule updated

We had 3 more drop outs - Treylane, And the Patchins so there are more open spots......

Allowing for 15 minutes travel time in the city...estimate ( 20-30 minutes from Jar's place back to the city)

10:30am - maybe form car pools? TBD - Please post if anyone can help with carpools.

Arnold's car (I have 3 so far) - Gus and Gus's GF.

11am - JAR's at Muir Beach - Potluck Lunch there.

1:30pm Arnold's place

2:30 pm Gus's place -

3:30pm Mike's SFSUPhysics Place

4:30pm Mike's Coral reefer's Place

5:30pm Jim's place (please have 1 fish in the tank for us to see ).

6:15pm tour end?

Updated list - (?) means i have not heard back from you on potluck or confirmation..
Sunday September 25th

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing

1.)Arnold/ Apon / Showing 120 mixed reef tank and 30 zeroedge tank ( Dim Sum)
2.) Jon/ JAR / Showing in Marin area (?????)
3.) Mike/ sfsuphysics / Showing (Melons)
4.) Coral reefer /mike / Showing ( $10 for potluck)
5.) Bennett / bee505 / Viewing ($10 for potluck)
6.) Gusty /Anathema / Showing ( BBQ Salmon)
7.) Jim/ Gimmito/ showing (??????)
8.) Open
9.) Gusty's girl friend /Anathema / Viewing
10.) Chris/ LordHelmet/ wouldn't be a tank tour without him on the list : ) for a little while???????????
11.)Mike/bondolo/viewing (?)
12.)Patrick/ patrickb/viewing (mimosas)
13.)Garvin / glee / viewing (Dessert)
14.) Open
15.) Open
16.)xcaret / Mario / Viewing (Flan)
17.) Matt /Matt/ viewing (?)
18.)
19.)
20.)

Still have about 6 spots open

People are welcome to carpool with me from North Berkeley. I don't know exactly how long it will take to get to Muir Beach but I am going to estimate ~50 minutes from my place (I budget ~40 minutes travel time for Muir Woods trips). This means we should meet around 10:15. If you want to carpool with me, PM me.

Since BBQ Salmon is planned I will bring a potato or pasta salad for the potluck.

Arnold I got the okay to do a tour in the future. Boss said "great idea". So if we want to schedule a CAS visit for the next tank tour let me know.

Arnold,

I'm not sure if I'll be on the tour b/c of the Susan B. Komen walk. I might meet you guys later in the tour or at my pad for sure. I'll work on getting a fish in there for you guys too see. ;)

How about adding Mario's tank to the tour ?

bondolo said:
People are welcome to carpool with me from North Berkeley. I don't know exactly how long it will take to get to Muir Beach but I am going to estimate ~50 minutes from my place (I budget ~40 minutes travel time for Muir Woods trips). This means we should meet around 10:15. If you want to carpool with me, PM me.

Since BBQ Salmon is planned I will bring a potato or pasta salad for the potluck.

Sounds good Mike...you can also form a carpool in SF later if no one is coming from your area.....

gimmito said:
Arnold,

I'm not sure if I'll be on the tour b/c of the Susan B. Komen walk. I might meet you guys later in the tour or at my pad for sure. I'll work on getting a fish in there for you guys too see. ;)

If a shower drops I guess we can add Mario's tank, but now we are ok I think. Ok Jim, let me know what time you get off the walk. Actually the Patchins dropped for the same reason. We are still ok to come to your place right?

Apon said:
gimmito said:
Arnold,

If a shower drops I guess we can add Mario's tank, but now we are ok I think. Ok Jim, let me know what time you get off the walk. Actually the Patchins dropped for the same reason. We are still ok to come to your place right?

It worked fine as viewing this time, my wife is having people from church for brunch and is going to be packed.

Apon said:
nudibranch said:
What time does the tour start?

Did you not see the draft scheulde? Also I still need to know who you are?

FYI - I will PM addresses and driving intructions out on Sat.

Nudibranch...what is your really name? are you still coming?

Does anyone know this member? I haven't heard back from him.

Back