Jestersix

7th SF(area) tank tour...... Sept 25th

gimmito said:
The wifes been a little under the weather, so I might be able to join the tour after all.
Any room in the carpools left ?

if you can get to my place to can ride with me. LMK

I have two friends who are interested in joining, it's not 100% yet but I will know in a couple hours. I told them it'd be ok since there was a few open slots.

Dennis & Renata, viewing, no screen names they don't have tanks but Dennis has been asking about aquariums so I told him it'd be a neat thing to do the tour. Hope that's ok. This might adjust our carpooling with you Arnold, but I'll let you know.

Apon said:
Apon said:
nudibranch said:
What time does the tour start?

Did you not see the draft scheulde? Also I still need to know who you are?

FYI - I will PM addresses and driving intructions out on Sat.

Nudibranch...what is your really name? are you still coming?

Does anyone know this member? I haven't heard back from him.
I am still coming thanks for checking. Also my name is Leighton. I won't be able to stay for the potluck though. It sounds like this tour will be fun.

Better not be today! I spent yesterday scraping coraline off my ugly tank... tried to hit another wall of coraline and just gave up. I still got to clean up downstairs too so it looks less like a room full of aquarium junk, and more for people to walk and view :D

ok addresses sent out...pm me if I missed you name and you didn't get anything. See you all tommorow. Anyone good at taking pictures?

Apon said:
FYI guys JAR put up a sign at his place for us.... His place will be on the left side of this if I remember correctly.

Yes Arnold on the left.
If you pass this sign you went to far!
I took the sign in for the night if your planning to send a scout out or something. :D
I will put the sign back out at 10:30am.

Back