7th SF(area) tank tour...... Sept 25th

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by Apon, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Oh..... how old? anyways I will still send him the instructions incase he still wants to come on Sunday.

2. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Santa Rosa.... ok I think I know who that is...he comes with his mom and dad and grandfather sometimes right? good kid.

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

if you can get to my place to can ride with me. LMK

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

That's the guy.

5. anathema

anathema Guest

I have two friends who are interested in joining, it's not 100% yet but I will know in a couple hours. I told them it'd be ok since there was a few open slots.

Dennis & Renata, viewing, no screen names they don't have tanks but Dennis has been asking about aquariums so I told him it'd be a neat thing to do the tour. Hope that's ok. This might adjust our carpooling with you Arnold, but I'll let you know.

6. anathema

anathema Guest

OK, have the confirmation, it's just Dennis, and I'll be riding with him for the first bit. Call me if that's an issue.

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok Gus thats cool

8. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I am still coming thanks for checking. Also my name is Leighton. I won't be able to stay for the potluck though. It sounds like this tour will be fun.

9. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Is it okay if my dad and grandpa come to?

10. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I will be able to make it to the potluck (I thought was at the ending and more of a dinner), oops.

11. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Nice! Looking like tomorrow's gonna be fun. I thought it was today and tried to get all ready, so now I have an extra day to prepare. Sweet!

12. sfsuphysics

Better not be today! I spent yesterday scraping coraline off my ugly tank... tried to hit another wall of coraline and just gave up. I still got to clean up downstairs too so it looks less like a room full of aquarium junk, and more for people to walk and view :D

13. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I was wondering what the address is of the first stop?

14. gimmito

gimmito Guest

Arnold,

I won't be able to make the tour, but will see you guys at my pad at 5:30.

15. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Addresses coming out soon...just need SFSUPhysics address to complete the list. Mike PM me

16. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok addresses sent out...pm me if I missed you name and you didn't get anything. See you all tommorow. Anyone good at taking pictures?

17. Apon

Apon Volunteer

18. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

Yes Arnold on the left.
    If you pass this sign you went to far!
    I took the sign in for the night if your planning to send a scout out or something. :D
    I will put the sign back out at 10:30am.

19. sfsuphysics

Yeah better not leave that sign out there all night, someone might come to your door looking for a drink :D

20. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

I was thinking of making a sign that said REEFERS.
    I'm sure I would have generated some extra traffic with that! :D