Jestersix

7th SF(area) tank tour...... Sept 25th

Yes, and it rained reefers at my house.
Thanks t Arnold for putting a great group together again.
The lunch was awesome.
Killer Alaskan salmon grilled to perfection on an alder plank.
Mike's melons.
Mario's flan.
Ton's of other good food.
Ice cream sandwiches were awesome.
Sorry I could not make the rest of the tour.

It was my first tank tour but I really enjoyed it. The potluck was wonderful and the tanks were even better. It will be a while digesting all I learned. Thanks to Arnold for organizing and all the tank showers, especially Jon for hosting lunch, for showing us your tanks!

My first tour and I didn't want to go home; well, because I had to take care of my kids.
It was really nice, beyond nice hanging out, having lunch, leaving a mess...
Thanks to all for showing your tanks and looking forward for the next tour.
Just wait for the pictures to be uploaded; I personally like Mike's (SFSU) fish room, the one behind the anemone tank.
You'll see, where the CAS guy is standing...

Thanks to Arnold for setting it up, thanks to those who opened their homes to us, and thanks to those who came who said nice things about my tank... all 2 of you ;)

Was a good fun day, and at the very least encouraged to clean up in that room a bit and scrape coralline off the acrylic, tank does look a bunch better with a clear front pane too :D Overall I can say that everyone had a nicer tank than me, so now I have to redouble my efforts to find out what's doing in my sps tank (what's two times zero anyone?)

Thanks Arnold for putting this together and everyone (especially Jon) for allowing us into your homes. Great tanks and tons of neat ideas shared as usual! And extra thanks to Mike and Bartini for the melons!

I think I was most excited by Gusty's Tigriopus culture...definitely starting my own.

Back