Cali Kid Corals

8th- SF TANK TOUR 2013 Sunday Nov 3rd

OK Thread updated..... Micheal, we were at your place before for a tank tour earlier right or last year ? If I don't get enough SF tanks, then I will definite add your tank to the list. Happy to have you guys as a viewers.

Denzil, is brandy coming with you? Should I save you a spot?

OK Thread updated..... Micheal, we were at your place before for a tank tour earlier right or last year ? If I don't get enough SF tanks, then I will definite add your tank to the list. Happy to have you guys as a viewers.

Brandie's not likely to come as her vet clinic is currently short-staffed; she'll have to check in with her work schedule and chime in.

Sounds good, just let me know a few days in advanced so we can clean ;)

Hey Arnold, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. My setup is in full neglect mode right now, but I'll show if you still need tanks to look at. I've been so busy the last six months it's just been on autopilot.

Dungeness crab season opens on Nov 2 :) Hint hint

OK... most likely

Gresham - BAYMAC - viewing but only at JAR's house as I'll be making a day out of the trip out there (Point Reyes hiking)

I cannot do the entire tour but its been a LONG time since I have seen JAR's tank and I have yet to see this Koi pond.

Hey Arnold, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. My setup is in full neglect mode right now, but I'll show if you still need tanks to look at. I've been so busy the last six months it's just been on autopilot.

Its ok Gusty - you can decide whether you want to show or not....happy to have you as a viewer as well. LMK

OK... most likely

Gresham - BAYMAC - viewing but only at JAR's house as I'll be making a day out of the trip out there (Point Reyes hiking)

I cannot do the entire tour but its been a LONG time since I have seen JAR's tank and I have yet to see this Koi pond.

No Problem Gresham - feel free to stop by SF in the morning if you want to see my tanks. other wise its looking like we should be meeting at Jar's at 11am for the pot luck. I will send a schedule later.

Only 2 weeks to go folks! a few spots left and I need to start recording what you are bring to the potluck...or you can chip in $10 and I will bring Dim Sum and Chinese food on your behalf. I will update 1st posting for all the details.

Hi Arnold,

Good seeing you at Saturday's event; thank you for the timer.

I'd like to attend. It looks as though there may be 4 Members showing, do you think more folks will be showing; and if not, will you and JAR still put on the event? I saw San Carlos as a possible location for showing, but that appears to be a pretty far distance from Marin.

Joel / Viewing: I can show too on the Coast between SF and San Carlos if need be. Display is established; and still in the growing out phase. I'll post pictures Sunday, and update my Tank Journal page too. LMKWYT

Last edited:
Please add Calvin and Judy as the last two viewers. I am currently looking for the page to sign up and become a paying member for both my wife and myself.

RE: Above post, I will now reply correctly:

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing /Potuck item?

Calvin Crutchfield / Calvin / Viewing / Whatever is needed (anything)
Judy Sugiyama / not yet joined / Whatever is needed.

Again, looking for the place to sign up to become a member. Loved the event on Saturday!

ok Calvin I added you. Thanks for following the rsvp format! keep an eye out for updates on this thread. I will pm out addresses closer to the day - so you need to be a member by then.

Back