Cali Kid Corals

8th- SF TANK TOUR 2013 Sunday Nov 3rd

RE: Above post, I will now reply correctly:

Real Name / BAR handle / Showing vs viewing /Potuck item?

Calvin Crutchfield / Calvin / Viewing / Whatever is needed (anything)
Judy Sugiyama / not yet joined / Whatever is needed.

Again, looking for the place to sign up to become a member. Loved the event on Saturday!

I couldn't find the join button either so I posted the question on the website forum....hopefully someone will chime in.

Maybe this could get on the events calendar.[/qu
Bennett you don't want to show your tank?
Thanks for the responses so far, please write your rsvp like Bennett did for me on the thread so I can keep track. Mike(SFSU) does your wife have some of those sweat melons from the farm again like last time?

Sat or Sun preference as well. I am leaning toward sunday.
I would like to join the tank tour, luncheon and show my 120 gallon full blown sps coral tank. I need more information. Please contact me. fishfong@juno.com

How could I contact Apon/Arnold to tour my 120 gallon full blown SPS reef tank on November 2013.

Hi wfong,

I just need your full name and info for now. You would be number 21 on the list so most likely you can come along. For now I can add you to the wait list. Are you a paid club member as well?

Hi wfong,

I just need your full name and info for now. You would be number 21 on the list so most likely you can come along. For now I can add you to the wait list. Are you a paid club member as well?

My full name is Wilfred Fong. Let me know if I can show off my 2 reef tank. I have a 24 gallon reef nano and a fully stock 120 gallon sps tank. I also have a few small fresh water tanks.

My wife can make a tray of garlic noodles for JAR'S POT LUCK.

Hi Wilfred,

You know me...from Ocean Treasures. What area of the city do you live in? or you cam PM me your address. I sent out a message to you already, did you get it? then I can schedule your tank in,

Hi Wilfred,

You know me...from Ocean Treasures. What area of the city do you live in? or you cam PM me your address. I sent out a message to you already, did you get it? then I can schedule your tank in,

I live in the Richmond district. My address is 5510 Fulton Street, San Francisco, Ca. 94121.
I also email you my phone number.

ok 1 st page updated....please let me know if you are really coming.

Room on the waitlist for others to join in too.

please update line 19 and 20 as follows:

19.) Calvin and Judy / Calvin / Viewing / $10 Donation
20.) Calvin and Judy / Calvin / Viewing / Spinach Dip

Back