got ethical husbandry?

90 Gallon forced upgrade no more peninsula.

I tried fixing a single flat piece of rock to the right; it was my initial plan but it was so huge that I had to break off some of it and it was more than I wanted. My idea was to glue branching sps onto the flat rock, making it exclusive for them but didn't work out exactly as planned; the rock-work is the result of a search effort for a DBTC frag from Richard that must be back there; after the sand storm settled I liked it and will remain that way.
Thanks to Boun for hooking me up with some large pieces.

yardartist said:
Looking good. Can I bring you another purple monti on Saturday to the meeting?

Please do Richard and thank you !

Little update on the life at home; I have to get pictures of the Montipora side and LPS garden which is on the left of the tank (light was off) Right side shows the softy heaven (to be).

Don't Taze Me Bro (Stunner) chalice

CAR's or Manzanas de Caramelo Rojo

Gotta name these ones...

...and these ones too... but how about "Communion Wine"? Burgundy in color yet sweet wine!

Jokers and Blue Tubs

Pretty in Pink? or Does it sound too girly?

Sandias, Dragon Eyes?, RPE's

Fire and Ice, Blue Tubs from 2006 !!, Purple Cat Eyes and the plug so the zoas jump on it...

Metallic Tangerines

Sandias, GBP/Pezones de Gorila, I wanna Sex You Up Mic. !! Favia Please ID !

Blue Tenius (not mine)

Red Table, Reverse Sunset Monti

Bali Tri-color, Unknown.

Mohawks

Bam Bam's

I acquired an LPS, seller said it was a Dendro but to my eye looks like a Sun coral Tubastrea? second image shows it.
Been target feeding it and finally is coming out.
I got some other sweets, nothing fancy; are at my secret hide out under a scope.

Little zoa garden

0204012129a.jpg

Acan field

0204012129b.jpg

I never fell for it Mario.
You have too much passion for the hobby. :)
Plus you have not had AEFW yet have you? :bigsmile:

Passion, passion; oh man, let's put it this way.
If my wife said "It's either the tank or me" I would have a sad, sad look on my face...

Back