Our mission

A BAYMAC Sneak Peek...

Ian

Here's a little taste of what I plan to bring up for the show. Im also going to take some new pix for the site and as I load them there, Ill post them here. Some of the bigger pieces I don't plan to bring unless it's been arranged ahead of time. Some of the for sure stuff are as follows...

IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3479_2.jpg

IMG_3569-1.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

Geez. Thanks Ian, you don't have to but if you insist.... Wish I could pay you back someday.

Dang, darn, duh, and that's only a part of your collection, too.

Intense.

tuberider said:
Glad I'm part of the setup crew, I wasn't even planning on bringing $$$$ dammit, my tank is too full already!!!

While I know you are joking......

I will say this once publicly and a thousand times behind the scenes. There will be no pre-selling during set-up.

The #1 complaint I here at every show is all the pre-show selling took up all the good stuff blah blah balh.

GreshamH said:
tuberider said:
Glad I'm part of the setup crew, I wasn't even planning on bringing $$$$ dammit, my tank is too full already!!!

I will say this once publicly and a thousand times behind the scenes. There will be no pre-selling during set-up.

The #1 complaint I here at every show is all the pre-show selling took up all the good stuff blah blah balh.

You're the boss Gresh, I want this show to be as successful as possible :D

Thank Ian. I just don't want vendors and set-up crew buying or reserving during set-up. Pre-sales are fine, just not during set-up :) Just trying to listen to what attendees have voiced at other shows... I listen :)

GreshamH said:
tuberider said:

It's true, most of the crew will be too busy to cherry pick anyway and I'm not too interested in getting coral anymore anyway. If I didn't have AEFW I'd be giving coral out like mad right now.

:) I just don't want the haters having that as something they can lean on :)

Yup, I love BAR for that very fact. BAR is unlike any other US club that I have had contact with. A leader by any measure!!!

Back