Jestersix

A chance to see me make a fool out of myself

Here we go again (I keep forgetting to post my gigs ::)), Saturday night Oct 4th @ the HMB Brewery 7-10 pm. We've been working on updating our new demo and haven't been playing too much lately, but this is the first in a string of gigs that ramp up into the holidays ;D

I think I'll sport a BAR shirt, then everyone will know how cool I am 8)

Hey Jeremy, you guys need to update your website :p At least with the Calendar and perhaps a sample stream :-D

also...gotta highlight:
Pete Amour played in a band where he developed a good relationship with the bass player, so he called Jeremy S Foster, the funk you smell when opening up a bottle of spoiled milk.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3409.msg74717#msg74717 date=1231996837]
Hey Jeremy, you guys need to update your website :p At least with the Calendar and perhaps a sample stream :-D

also...gotta highlight:
Pete Amour played in a band where he developed a good relationship with the bass player, so he called Jeremy S Foster, the funk you smell when opening up a bottle of spoiled milk.
[/quote]

I hage that website, Robin set it up and then never did anything with it. We've asked her to take it down, but she's in babyland, a place where people go when they have babies that is a magic dreamland where dealing with reality issues become optional.

Tony, I am a pretty funky player...

Back