Cali Kid Corals

A day like today...

Blackened!?!

I missed the Loma Preata by a few months. I did get to see the collapsed section of I80. Very scary to think that I could have been on it when it collapsed.
I think of it this way, Vincent. If you were around, you could have saved some people like this....
kathleen-starmer.jpg

Forget the zombies, gonna have to fight you and Randy off my achilles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a food snob, so don't worry about your Achilles....I do hear that there's a gem tang and a bandit in the south bay that may meet my taste standards though.

I'm pretty sure our fish would taste really great and are really healthy. Only RO/DI water, the best/cleanest salt mixes, can't get better than that.

But on a more serious note, I've heard of ways to help those in need in Mexico, and so far the best way is to donate. If ya'll are interested in helping out, there's a few good places to do so if you can spare a bit (just do a search, though if there's enough interest I can post something I've researched and looked into as well).

I'm also going to start preparing my emergency bag this weekend. If you guys want to share any tips/tricks that would be great too.

Back