Neptune Aquatics

A joint effort (retired)

Actually, I don't have the BAR undata! That is some other undata I picked up at the CFM a while back. In the last pic, is a Trachyphyllia radiata (BraYn ) from Aquatic Collection.

the green one w/ white polyps isn't the bar "undata montipora"? I have one like that that I believe I got through a BAR swap, maybe I got the name wrong.

CookieJar said:
the green one w/ white polyps isn't the bar "undata montipora"? I have one like that that I believe I got through a BAR swap, maybe I got the name wrong.
Not even close :-D
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/5255

Oops, somehow I thought the green w/ white polyps was the BAR undata, forgot BAR undata was a different one, my bad. The green w/ white polyps has made its rounds a lot over the past 2 years though. I remember when it was considered rare, now you see it everywhere- guess that's the way it goes w/ most corals.

Holy valonia batman!
I've had the insulation skins on the tank for say 10 days and gone for 8 of those. So I pull off the panel just now and there is freaking valonia popping up all over the place. WTF?

This might be related to looking for the manus(manii) one day I might have got a little overzealous feeding mysis to everyone??

I also think I might ditch the radium and put the new XM up. That bulb was pretty old before right??

Tony I do not think the orange scolemia thingy will ship very well. You should donate it to a local tank just to be safe. ;)

Also how did you find such a good sitter for your coral? The animals seem to be in coral heaven.

Just took the remaining 3 inhabitants and pulled life support this project is complete. No rest for weary another on way...

Back