Neptune Aquatics

A New FO tank

So Im going to add another tank ( Fish only ) and I can fit a 72 inch in my spot or jam a 96 inch ( which only leaves me about 10 inches between this new tank and my reef. ) Both will be in my garage. Over which brand to use. Marineland has a 300G i like and Im looking at others as well. Glasscage has a variety of custom tanks available. CL always has something as people are always getting out of the hobby. Since its going to be fish only I dont have to go anything too crazy. Just want a good amount of room for fish to swim. As far as cost is concerned I also dont want to go too crazy. Seen a lot up to $3000 and even more. Pretty much don't want to go below a 240G. Good thing is this isnot happening tomorrow so I have time

Any must have fish you're planning on for this?
Marble wrasse for sure. When I moved last time I gave mine to Jimmie. It's all grown up now so I want to get another small one. And Bruce that's a good one. But I said from day one when we bought this place I am getting 2 tanks. One reef and the othe FO

For selling/buying used stuff, I've been finding Facebook market becoming much more active
I've seen that as well but I like a lifetime warranty to come with this one. I will admit it's much cheaper to buy used than new. I've seen some 240's in the Sac area

Back