High Tide Aquatics

A request for members

i have a JBJ 12 but no lights in it. I recently tore it down. actually I have the lights but you would have to put it all back together. You are more than happy to have it and keep it. let me know.you can contact me at 650 515 5095. My name is Jaime. oh yeah needs to be cleaned but its not too dirty.

I messed up
I was so happy that I had something I could finally contribute and did not catch on to the change in the April meeting. I thought the tank was for the meeting in May. My boy is still in the hospital and i will not be able to make it to the April meeting. I would be happy to give the tank to anyone heading to the meeting that can pick the tank up from my place in walnut creek.
Very sorry
Nick

Sorry to hear about your kid Nick, no worries about the tank.

Tong, that would be great.

I'll bring the water, some live rock and a couple of corals, if anyone wants to bring some corals to add to the tanks that would be great, nothing fancy, but if you have a couple of pieces lying around feel free....

I have some live rocks in my sump and some in a tub that was from my 50 gallon that I can ask Ian to take if you need more. I will not be able to make it to the meeting it is my daughter 2 year old bday party. :) I'm bracing for the terrible two!

Every other month for meetings.. MAY is BAYMAC season and I bet BOD meeting

Back