Reef nutrition

A rock sleeve that hides you wave makers

Why have I never seen anything that will help cover or hide your wave makers/fan/pump. They need to make an insert that will cover it and also act at a frag rack or another rock to stick a colony of coral on! I think we need to get jester6 on this! Or is there already A product and I'm just blind to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Tunze one doesn't attach to the wall though, or at least the one I'm thinking of doesn't.

You could use one of the magnetic shelf rocks that are out there and mountain it sideways next to the pump (assuming it isn't a large pump), although that in itself my look like more of an eyesore (unnatural positioning and all that)

Jester6 needs to make a C shaped rock work that slides over the pump or maybe just hides it from the front. I'll look into the tunze

I've done those for MP10s. If I can find the pics...

Can do those on a custom order basis, just need your glass thickness, and the type of powerhead you want covered to work up a quote for you. Generally I make these with an open bottom to keep enough flow in to the powerhead.

I've done those for MP10s. If I can find the pics...

Can do those on a custom order basis, just need your glass thickness, and the type of powerhead you want covered to work up a quote for you. Generally I make these with an open bottom to keep enough flow in to the powerhead.
Sounds good. I also was the one who talked to u at the last BAR frag swap about buying the cement fix from u so I can do my own aquascape next with I upgrad my tank. I'm no no rush for any of this. Finish Bruce's piece and when u have time u can talk and get this going. If ur busy and we don't get to talking for a month or two that is no worrys. In no rush.

Mine's long done and it looks fantastic.

IMG_2514.JPG

Back