Kessil

? about Membership

Most likely no :)

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15

New Members In order to become a current BAR member and have access to all boards and features available on our forum (including PM, avatars and other features), as well a participate in BAR members only events, click the "Pay Now" button below to pay for a membership using a credit card or a paypal account . Your membership will be effective upon receipt of payment and will last through the remaining portion of the calendar year. There will be no proration of membership fees.

There is no discount for memberships. It was decided a while back that between the paypal fees we get charged, the administrative hassle, and the fact that our dues are $20 that they would not be pro-rated.

Hey John, sorry but prorated memberships aren't done anymore. If I remember correctly, the change to a fixed cycle had to do with substantially reducing the workload and hassle on the backend of things. That said, even this late, membership is still a bargin :) I usually just put it in terms of what it equates to. This late in the game, it's still just like giving up a single starbucks drink once a month lol.

Elite said:
Most likely no :)

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15

New Members In order to become a current BAR member and have access to all boards and features available on our forum (including PM, avatars and other features), as well a participate in BAR members only events, click the "Pay Now" button below to pay for a membership using a credit card or a paypal account . Your membership will be effective upon receipt of payment and will last through the remaining portion of the calendar year. There will be no proration of membership fees.
I had a feeling. Ok, lets see how long I can hold out. I still have a lot of stuff to buy for my tank ;) :D

What Phong said.

Club members do get full access to all forum features and club programs.

Most find their membership dues well spent even without pro-rating.

Welcome to BAR :D

Back