Acro. austera

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by tuberider, Dec 7, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

BOD meeting it is ;D

2. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Tubeman what color is your austera ? I have the blueberry one (orange with blue pollyps) if its different then mine then I'll cut you a frag of my autera since you are so cool with DBTC

3. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2680.msg29187#msg29187 date=1199418313]
    Tubeman what color is your austera ? I have the blueberry one (orange with blue pollyps) if its different then mine then I'll cut you a frag of my autera since you are so cool with DBTC
    [/quote]It's tan/green in the body, blue polyps, purple branches, with yellow tips, feel free to cut me a piece of yours, I'm game.

4. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Ok cool, we'll hook up at the next BAR swap

5. tonggao

tonggao Guest

Received my frag, thanks a lot Jeremy and Eric!

6. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Think I'm gonna have to give up on frags from Jeremy or something. Lost mine about 36 hours after getting it to RTN. Everything else is doing fine including the cquarium unknown and the ATL nasuta that I picked up from Brian the same day.

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that Eric, I cut you a nice piece too. Don't give up though it's not like my tank is filled with Brawndo, it's just regular saltwater. I will say that you did get my two touchiest pieces.

8. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Two more frags available at the next meeting :D

9. euod

euod Supporting Member

May I get a frag? Thanks

10. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=euod link=topic=2680.msg39810#msg39810 date=1207452928]
    May I get a frag? Thanks
    [/quote]Sure

11. alve

alve Guest

If nobody wants the second frag I would if it is still available

12. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=alve link=topic=2680.msg40039#msg40039 date=1207753177]
    If nobody wants the second frag I would if it is still available
    [/quote]

Sure

13. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

frag peddler....

14. alve

alve Guest

I mentioned if nobody else wants it. If someone else wants it I would be very happy to pass it on. That's no problem at all :)

15. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=alve link=topic=2680.msg40042#msg40042 date=1207755203]
    I mentioned if nobody else wants it. If someone else wants it I would be very happy to pass it on. That's no problem at all :)
    [/quote]I think Tony was referring to me, if he was referring to you though, we'll egg his car at the meeting :D.

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

You are fine Alve. Mr. Tube here is a shady dealer. Make sure you dip your frag! He seems all innocent...until he loads up his DBTC frags with AEFW, RB and nudies. He is also known to slip ruffies in Damsel's drinks!!!

17. alve

alve Guest

Thanks. Be careful Tony or Jeremy might still bring the eggs on Saturday! :)

18. tuberider

tuberider Guest

cue ball in a sock if he keeps it up

19. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

is the sock going to be soaked in zoa juice?

20. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I think keeping zoa's are against his religion :D