Neptune Aquatics

Acro. austera

Tubeman what color is your austera ? I have the blueberry one (orange with blue pollyps) if its different then mine then I'll cut you a frag of my autera since you are so cool with DBTC

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2680.msg29187#msg29187 date=1199418313]
Tubeman what color is your austera ? I have the blueberry one (orange with blue pollyps) if its different then mine then I'll cut you a frag of my autera since you are so cool with DBTC
[/quote]It's tan/green in the body, blue polyps, purple branches, with yellow tips, feel free to cut me a piece of yours, I'm game.

Think I'm gonna have to give up on frags from Jeremy or something. Lost mine about 36 hours after getting it to RTN. Everything else is doing fine including the cquarium unknown and the ATL nasuta that I picked up from Brian the same day.

Aww man, I'm sorry to hear that Eric, I cut you a nice piece too. Don't give up though it's not like my tank is filled with Brawndo, it's just regular saltwater. I will say that you did get my two touchiest pieces.

[quote author=alve link=topic=2680.msg40039#msg40039 date=1207753177]
If nobody wants the second frag I would if it is still available
[/quote]

Sure

I mentioned if nobody else wants it. If someone else wants it I would be very happy to pass it on. That's no problem at all :)

[quote author=alve link=topic=2680.msg40042#msg40042 date=1207755203]
I mentioned if nobody else wants it. If someone else wants it I would be very happy to pass it on. That's no problem at all :)
[/quote]I think Tony was referring to me, if he was referring to you though, we'll egg his car at the meeting :D.

You are fine Alve. Mr. Tube here is a shady dealer. Make sure you dip your frag! He seems all innocent...until he loads up his DBTC frags with AEFW, RB and nudies. He is also known to slip ruffies in Damsel's drinks!!!

Back