Jestersix

Acro. granulosa

I have a couple of pieces of Acro. granulosa, available at the BBQ, or the next meeting. The base is brown with white/green branches and white terminal polyps.

This one is touchy, so only request if you have experience with Acros long term. It's a good grower, but is tempermental.

O.K. One more piece for Saturday? Anyone?

Geeze I can't even give coral away here.... you can keep the container I transmit it in, it that enough of a bonus?

How hard are we talking about? I've got a few montis (rainbow, caps, orenji) and acros (gomezi, awi, millipora, tricolor, torts, PM) so not sure where on the difficult part this sucker fits in. If it's comparable to any of those, I'll give it a shot. Otherwise, I'll pass.

Sounds great. Thanks!

Edit: Got the frag; thanks again.

Here's a shot of it.
D2X_1177.jpg

Bummer, I wasn't joking about it being fickle. I'll keep throwing frags out there and see what happens, it's a nice piece. Norman has a frag he got from me a in May, I believe his is still going. Norman are you out there?

mine was in a moderate flow, medium lighte. It actually looked like it had tissue loss when i brought it home. 2 days later, I started seeing some definite rtn from the base.I thought to frag the top, but didnt have time. The next day it was gone.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=2625.msg28465#msg28465 date=1197924255]
Bummer, I wasn't joking about it being fickle. I'll keep throwing frags out there and see what happens, it's a nice piece. Norman has a frag he got from me a in May, I believe his is still going. Norman are you out there?
[/quote]

Yup. Still have the frag. I think it's the granulosa, anyway :D

It's encrusted like crazy on the plug. No decent pics though.

I don't do anything too special with that tank. It's low tech. I dose 2-part and top off manually. It's running a really old xm 20k. I change water.... uh... "sometimes" :D

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=2625.msg28571#msg28571 date=1198097089]
Get a load of this hot mama[/img]
[/quote]
Oooh, baby! :D

Back