Neptune Aquatics

Acropora awi

Totally forgot to bring this to the last meeting I attended. Bumping this to see if you guys are still interested.

1. Perry - delivered
2. JKReefer
3. Norm
4. Daniel

Nope, I can snap one later today. It's not really a colony either since it's been fragged a few times already. It's more like a single decent size branch and another one that's growing from the base.

Here you go, Daniel.

Acropora%20awi02.jpg

Don't mind the odd orientation. I have it on a mag disc. :p

Yup, on much in terms of coloration, but the structure was what caught my attention.

For comparison, the nub in the lower right hand corner is the icefire echinata.

Great to see this thing is still surviving Eric. My mini colony has done fine and finally started encrusting. I even started to get some purple coloration.

Very nice, Daniel! Mine isn't doing too much encrusting, maybe put down a 1/2" base and is shooting a 2nd branch out.

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=2646.msg32619#msg32619 date=1202851527]
Totally forgot to bring this to the last meeting I attended. Bumping this to see if you guys are still interested.

1. Perry - delivered
2. JKReefer
3. Norm
4. Daniel

[/quote]

Love to pick this up at the next meeting, i promise i'll be there this time. =-)

I've got it about 8" underneath 150W of lighting, but have had it higher. It seems like it can take a fair amount of light; maybe halfway up your tank?

You got it JK. I'll bring you a frag of it to the next meeting.

Hi Eric,

The one you give me has encrusted the plug already but it's growth is so slow in my tank. I want to give it back to you, so you'll have something to look at in you tank. ;D Later when it is ready for proning again just give me a frag of it. LMK.

-perry

Back