Acropora Simplex....who want some?

Discussion in 'Neptune Aquatics' started by robert4025, Jan 17, 2011.

1. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Hey fellas...we got about a dozen of this hard hard to find SPS coming in a week or two. If anyone want one or may me interested in one, give us a holla just in case we need to bump up our order qty.

They will be going for $100 - $125 per full colony!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We will let you know the final price once they are tanked. For sure, it won't be more than $125.

Thanks!

Robert and Cerissa

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Do they come prefragged like the one in the second pic? :D

3. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

No Mr. smarty pants. It was already broke when I got it...lol. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

4. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I would have never guessed it broke off, being such the sturdy coral that it is you'd think it would grow during shipping :D

5. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Oh, so you're selling broken corals now!

:D

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Hope you have the extended warranty!

7. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

I demand a 20% off and please include the broken pieces :D

Robert, about 5 of us guys from the Wine country reefer are putting together a trip to your store and other stores in the bay area to pick up corals for ourselves and for the club. Can you please let me know when the corals come in? TIA ps. I still need to pick the brine shrimps that I left at your store last year ... lol

8. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

"Frags" sounds much better...lol

9. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Tom...that's great! I am looking forward to seeing you guys again. If you guys plan on coming down, anytime after the 24th would be more ideal. Right now, I am really low on corals. From now til the 24th, I have three scheduled shipments coming in. Unfortunately, I don't have exact dates yet each of them til the day before their arrival.

10. northbay-reefer

I think the first week of Feb might be good then, that is going to be a busy month since we have the swap on the 12th and then my WCR meeting is the following week. We need to buy some corals to raffle for our club meeting so it has to be before the 12th.

11. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Cool. If it's for your club raffle, I can donate some corals as well, if you like. Just let me know when you wanna pick up.

12. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Next you're going to tell me that "Captive Propagated" sounds much better than "Used Corals" :D

"Neptune Aquatics - broken used corals our specialty"

:D

13. northbay-reefer

That's awesome Robert, thank you I'll let you know ahead of time and not heading down there to supprise you .. lol

14. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

It's better you surprise me than that jerk Jeremy...hehe

15. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Be careful what you wish for there bud...

16. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

ahaha...I knew you would look this way! Sucka!

17. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Especially when the other c-shops are promoting, 'Like a Virgin' coral. Tanked for the very first time.

18. tuberider

tuberider Guest

One must keep an eye on you Robert ;)

19. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

For Robert, you need more than one!

20. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

If you are Cerissa, sometime you need three! haha