Jestersix

Acropora Simplex....who want some?

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hey fellas...we got about a dozen of this hard hard to find SPS coming in a week or two. If anyone want one or may me interested in one, give us a holla just in case we need to bump up our order qty.

They will be going for $100 - $125 per full colony!

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

We will let you know the final price once they are tanked. For sure, it won't be more than $125.

Thanks!

Robert and Cerissa

I demand a 20% off and please include the broken pieces :D

Robert, about 5 of us guys from the Wine country reefer are putting together a trip to your store and other stores in the bay area to pick up corals for ourselves and for the club. Can you please let me know when the corals come in? TIA ps. I still need to pick the brine shrimps that I left at your store last year ... lol

Tom...that's great! I am looking forward to seeing you guys again. If you guys plan on coming down, anytime after the 24th would be more ideal. Right now, I am really low on corals. From now til the 24th, I have three scheduled shipments coming in. Unfortunately, I don't have exact dates yet each of them til the day before their arrival.

I think the first week of Feb might be good then, that is going to be a busy month since we have the swap on the 12th and then my WCR meeting is the following week. We need to buy some corals to raffle for our club meeting so it has to be before the 12th.

northbay-reefer said:
I think the first week of Feb might be good then, that is going to be a busy month since we have the swap on the 12th and then my WCR meeting is the following week. We need to buy some corals to raffle for our club meeting so it has to be before the 12th.

Cool. If it's for your club raffle, I can donate some corals as well, if you like. Just let me know when you wanna pick up.

robert4025 said:
northbay-reefer said:

Cool. If it's for your club raffle, I can donate some corals as well, if you like. Just let me know when you wanna pick up.

That's awesome Robert, thank you I'll let you know ahead of time and not heading down there to supprise you .. lol

northbay-reefer said:
robert4025 said:
northbay-reefer said:

That's awesome Robert, thank you I'll let you know ahead of time and not heading down there to supprise you .. lol

It's better you surprise me than that jerk Jeremy...hehe

robert4025 said:
northbay-reefer said:
robert4025 said:
northbay-reefer said:

It's better you surprise me than that jerk Jeremy...hehe

Be careful what you wish for there bud...

Mr. Ugly said:
robert4025 said:
Mr. Ugly said:
Oh, so you're selling broken corals now!

:D

"Frags" sounds much better...lol
Next you're going to tell me that "Captive Propagated" sounds much better than "Used Corals" :D

"Neptune Aquatics - broken used corals our specialty"

:D

Especially when the other c-shops are promoting, 'Like a Virgin' coral. Tanked for the very first time.

Back