Acros and more have landed 2//2/2013

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Feb 2, 2013.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

well heres a quick teaser of the acros

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Piper

Piper Guppy

Jess - Nice looking corals! I could have stayed there all day Saturday window shopping but I was afraid that I was going dip into my Vortech stash to buy some of those goodies.

~Charlie

3. denzil

denzil Webmaster

You have a Vortech stash going? MP10 or MP40? :)

4. Piper

Piper Guppy

I'm looking for a MP40. I'm tired of hearing the Koralias clicking all day long. I have $25 so far, 5% of the way there!! Thought I'd make enough last weekend to pay for the whole thing but came up with nothing :)

~Charlie

5. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Sorry to jump on this thread, but thought I'd comment. ^_^

Piper,
    Your Koralias are clicking because you put them on a wavemaker? Or it's the DC version?
    MP40s may or may not be that much better. They have a "hum" and under different modes, you'll hear them spin up and spin down. If you align them better, its not so bad, but you can still hear it.
    If Koralia is not on wavemaker, then I'm surprised they're even clicking.
    Ron

6. Piper

Piper Guppy

Ron - I have them alternating randomly using a Reef Angel controller. If I pull them out of the tank and clean them up that usually helps but only for 2 - 3 weeks or so. I can deal with hum and spin up and down I think. The clicking gets rather annoying. Especially when it lasts 3-4 seconds till I "catches".

The other reason for the MP40 was to go down to 1 power head (hopefully) in place of the 4 Koralias. Not sure that I can get by with one MP40 for a 36x18x24 tank though.

Jess - I think we officially derailed your thread :) Sorry!

~Charlie

7. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

all these acros(maricultured only) are marked off 20% until closing of 2/8/2013