Neptune Aquatics

Adding an Anemone. Is their a specific wait time?

I usually add them first so that they get to move around wherever they want and then plant corals accordingly. But for me I would say 2 months is adequate enough if you know where your tank parameters is at. I added the anemone that is on my profile tank to a new tank in 1 month

I usually add them first so that they get to move around wherever they want and then plant corals accordingly. But for me I would say 2 months is adequate enough if you know where your tank parameters is at. I added the anemone that is on my profile tank to a new tank in 1 month
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure to keep a watch on them and also feed table shrimp maybe like 1x a week to make them extra happy
actually I have another 30 gal (3yrs old) tank which I bought as a complete setuo with livestock..I'm just waiting for what ever isthe right time to transfer to anemone to my almost 5 months old tank...

add them carefully, remember that they will walk to where they want to be even if thats the backside of your rockwork where you cant see em. You can redirect a nem using flow, if they set up somewhere you dont want them becasue maybe they arent getting hit with a direct flow from a powerhead then point a power head at them until they move where you want them.

add them carefully, remember that they will walk to where they want to be even if thats the backside of your rockwork where you cant see em. You can redirect a nem using flow, if they set up somewhere you dont want them becasue maybe they arent getting hit with a direct flow from a powerhead then point a power head at them until they move where you want them.
Thanks!

Back