AE Miami Hurricane

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Brianbigoats, Mar 8, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I can shave you a little sliver if you'd like ;)

2. screebo

screebo Guest

edited to remove dup post

3. screebo

screebo Guest

I know it may be too much to hope for........but I just want to say "thanks" for putting this fine coral into our DBTC program whether I get a frag or not. I'm not having a coral shortage but I sure like this one! 0:) Cheers to you for helping to make the DBTC program work! :beer:

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

NOTE: You must have your DBTC records up to date with "growing out/dead/complete" to be considered :-D I'll frag this tonight (ran out of time)

5. Im interested if there is a frag still available, or next gen when available.

6. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Me too.

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

/begin spam message
    Thanks for playing! I tried to spread frags around to various people who updated their DBTC history and who I thought had a good history with propping this type of coral. If you didn't get anything from me, sorry :( Plenty of other coral lines will pop up in time :)
    /end spam message

1) Screebo
    2) eldiablosrt8

8. screebo

screebo Guest

Happy Day! :bigsmile:

9. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

between tony and screebo i can be happy again

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

from this:
    [img width=666]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/BeyondGomer/frags/img_3966_small.jpg[/img]
    - a couple frags for DBTC

and now to this :-D
    [​IMG]

Pretty little bugger :-D

You can see the original piece in the middle and where I fragged a couple chunks a bit ago.

11. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Nice looking piece you got there Tony
    Mine seems to be a slllloooooow grower, has four eyes and almost two years, will not wonder beyond the plug :~

12. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

tony the piece you fragged me is maybe triple in size already its a nice grower not as colorful as my other colony but it does have enormous sweepers