Our mission

African Blue Hornet Palys

Bought a small colony of this and have a (1) 2 head frag available for insurance. ;) Standard DBTC rules apply. Must have given 3 DBTC's to qualify. Pick a #1 - 50. I'll pick a winner on Sat. 8/7. Pick up at frag swap.

Here's a pic of what the palys look like. NOTE: these are very small palys, smaller than some of my zoas.

zoo_7-23-20-3.jpg

These zoas have made it through a couple tank transfers to be certified as 'hardy' in my book. Through all this I finally got enough to grow out and put some on a frag plug which has 3 on the top and more on the side. Sorry for the dark pic- my regular light is broken, but you can still see how cool this zoa really is- blue body, green ring and then a skirt that looks like circular stripes. definitely one of my favorite zoas.
I can bring the frag to the next BAR meeting on 6/8. Post a # from 1-10 if you want to grow these out and if you'll be at the meeting.

It was pointed out that the picture I posted a few days ago was the regular blue hornets, which I made a separate dbtc chain for, not African Blue Hornets. So I updated the picture so it's accurate. Charles can't make it to the meeting so i'm going down the list and the next # is 9, so Tankguy, the frag is yours. See you at the meeting.

Back