Jestersix

AJ's 150G Reef in Alhait

Just got me a Bubble King 180 and a LiterMeterIII with 2 additional pumps...

Bubble King 180 is amazing! My expectations were shattered when I saw it in action. My goal was to be able to fit it in my sump which is 11"x9" which is too small. That's why I had a Bubble Master 160 Which was very hard to control. I replaced the BM with the BK and it was worth the $$$!

Now the next goal is to automate the water changing technique! Switching to the LitermeterIII

I'm adopting Eight's technique... I'll let you know how it goes :)

Let me know if you decide to part with your old dosers.

I have a project in mind and they may be just what I am looking for.

Nice tank, btw.

-Christian

OK, Before the next chapter is written... A new twist had happened!

I bought bluenassarius's: 120g leemar starphire tank.

I also got the Light Fixture he had with it: Current outer orbit pro 48" 2x250w, 4x54w t5 18 LEDS

Even though I had one similar fixture which is 24" (basically 1/2 of that one)... I'll have to come with a purpose for it.

OK this is my next new project... I know 120G is not that big, but for me in my home office... Trust me! I have no more room! Until I expand the house... Which buying corals and new tanks is totally preventing me from saving for! :|

So not sure if I should start a new Tank Journal thread for that one? Or continue this one... I think having one thread would be fine... I think the 2 tanks will be integrated somehow... (At least the current plan is to have the water change come from one tank into the other and then outside into the rain gutter!

So this is the time for planning, landscaping and etc... I want to follow in Eight's footsteps and apply all lessons learned from my last tank and from you guys as well... I love the lessons learned in the last meeting by Paul Whitby! Cheers Lad!

TBC...

Back