Neptune Aquatics

Alex Blue Matrix

Joe,

Do you have a thank thread? Just want to now a little bit more about your tank before I hand this bad boy off. It is a very slow grower and is not exactly your typical beginner SPS.

How is the matrix doing guys? I stumbled across this DBTC as a surprise since Alex (which this coral is named after) is my coworker. Small world...

I would love a piece to grow out when available.

Glad to hear that this guys is still going around... its by far my all time most favorite coral. Keep up the good job guys.. I hope to toss in my name into the bucket sometime towards the end of the year..

You have kept SPS for a couple of months and that now makes you "great" with SPS?

Seriously, I know you are young and excited, but I think you need to get a little perspective here.

seminolecpa said:
You have kept SPS for a couple of months and that now makes you "great" with SPS?

Seriously, I know you are young and excited, but I think you need to get a little perspective here.

I'm doing great with the variety of SPS that I've kept. I'm getting huge polyp extension, great color and fast growth on all of my SPS. I haven't had any to bleach or die.

Euphyllia said:
I'd love to give this one a shot. I'm great with SPS.

Probably best you don't ask for one of the least hardy Acropora species given your horrid husbandry history.

Euphyllia said:
seminolecpa said:

I'm doing great with the variety of SPS that I've kept. I'm getting huge polyp extension, great color and fast growth on all of my SPS. I haven't had any to bleach or die.

OMG that post is so laughable it's not even funny.

Euphyllia said:
Why is acropora in italics?? I have many acros, I have no problems with them.

That is how scientific names are supposed to be written. If and when you get to that subject in school you will know. I do thank you for asking the question as listening and asking is a great way to learn. We are more then happy to teach if you are willing to listen and put to use what we tell you. Up till now you have really put off a lot of core members by brushing off our advice only to kill stuff. We are passionate about life and when some one does not listen and ends up killing stuff, we end up writting that petson off. No one wants to treat you like a kid, it sucks all around.

iCon said:
GreshamH said:
Euphyllia said:
I'd love to give this one a shot. I'm great with SPS.

Probably best you don't ask for one of the least hardy Acropora species given your horrid husbandry history.

Ouch

I took no pleasure on writing that but it is true.

I can drive a go-cart, im ready for an F1 now.... its best learn on a curve, not a straight vertical line.

Back