Almost new SCA 150 w/ Stealth overflow and more FS

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by insomniac2k2, Apr 5, 2019.

1. insomniac2k2

insomniac2k2 Supporting Member

EDIT: Dropped prices for stuff that hasnt sold and removed things that did.

Welp, as most of you may know by now. Not long ago, I decided to undertake a very expensive reboot. Not shortly after, work threw me a curve ball by offering to ship me off to a new state. 4 months sooner would have been nice, but it is what it is! I just offloaded my livestock last weekend and finally started breaking down my brand new aquarium. I just got it into my garage last night and started hosing everything off. Everything still needs to be cleaned off with a nice vinegar dip.

I was going to take this all with me and just take a nice long break until i was ready. But I just now decided that I have absolutely no interest in cleaning and packing all this stuff and safely transporting it to another state, just to have it take up room for who knows how long... Again, my loss is your gain!

Well at least I had a dream tank for a few months...

150G Starfire SCA Aquarium with brown stand and cover. Everything almost new. Aquarium is already plumbed with a stealth overflow and tunes down to whisper silent. A few people have been to my home while this was running. Were talking SILENT :). I left enough room on the plumb job so that it can be cut and changed if wanted. I cant find a link yet for the stand and top, but it is the same ones they sell in their PNP systems. They are pretty nice IMO. The cover hasnt even come out of the box yet. Plumping is all nice black PVC. Spent about $500 on very nice valves and black PVC. I'll give you all the stock that I have left as well.
    http://www.scaquariums.com/SCA-150-Gallon-Starfire-Tank-p/sca-150g-go.htm

Brand new, the tank stand, top, Stealth overflow, black plumbing and valves was about $2500. Will sell for $1000

Older MP40 with 4 month old wetside $150 - Promised to Coral Reefer
    skimz external skimmer (This is an amazing skimmer.). Pump is about a year old. Runs like a top. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/skim...yRwPhHhXxUhSFaNRdBZAOPGKOlB7CxNRoCr7wQAvD_BwE $175

Aquatic Life Hybrid 61" T5HO fixture with 4 MO bulbs. Paid $553 for it 6 months ago. Used the last 4 months. Better than new. Has been modified to only use 1 cable (As it should have been in the first place!). I took a screen grab (in the photo album below.) of what I paid for it and what bulbs are in it. I really liked this fixture paired with Kessils. Link to Fixture: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/60-h...re-with-led-mounting-system-aquatic-life.html $300

Reef Octopus Hy-3000 pump $75
    Jebao DCP-3000 $30 6 months old
    Jebao DCP-8000 $50 6 months old
    Jebao DCS-9000 $50 1y2mo old
    Jebao PP-15 Wavemaker $30 1y old
    Atman PH-3000 $40 basically brand new. Pumped a few gallons of water with it once.
    20g plexi utility tank/sump with external overflow attached $20
    100G RODI tank. Has removable 1/2" adapter to hard plumb a pump. Also has to RODI lines that I used for ATO and fillup $125 - SOLD
    Mobile Brute Mixing station (On rollers). SS based pool diverter valve, plumbing, and MAG 12 pump. Comes with very nice removable locking connectors $75

Prices are negotiable, but I wont be low balled. I have no need to sell, other than I am too busy and too lazy to take this on right now! :)

I have more.....Man do i have more... I will have to follow up on this post with more stuff as I go through it all. I will post pictures soon.

All items are in Concord.

Here are a few pics (the tall box is the top of the stand still in the box!): https://photos.app.goo.gl/m1zFmC7fj9ZNAhec7

Adding a bunch more stuff: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cMJVvmffW7kDqVRV9

TLF reactor $5 - Sold Coral Reefer
    3x BRS GFO/Carbon reactors $15 ea
    Acrylic Fish trap $20
    Float valves $10 ea
    3x aqualifters $7 ea
    Aqualifter mounting brackets $5 ea
    spare Jebao controllers (I HAVE MANY) 5 ea
    BRS 1.1ML doser $35
    1/5 canister GFO $2
    1/2 container of MAG $10
    random automatic fish feeder $10
    Breeder net container $5
    Brand new Coral Revive $10
    Wavemaker from JBJ nano $15
    RapidLED with new power supply and APEX cable $75
    180W Wattshine Apex controllable LED with custom Wall mount and ho me made cable $100
    Egg crate $5
    acrylic nano magfloat $5
    Nice Grey frag plugs small and large $8 ea
    PH calibration fluids $1 ea
    ORP calibration fluids $1 ea
    Ocean wonders Magnetic disks (new) $10
    Brand new float sensors $4 ea
    1 older refractometer $20
    1 very new refractometer $30
    I have calibration fluid if you want to set them before taking
    Aquarium heaters $10 ea
    Handhelp PH tester with spare batteries $15
    Coral clippers $10
    brand new Cobalt inline pump still in box $30
    Avast Kalk Stirrer $100
    Automatic battery operated air pump (for power outages) $10

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer Past President

When you say old mp40 is it quiet drive or not? Interested

3. insomniac2k2

Its a perfectly operating original MP40 with a brand new Quiet drive wetside. So yes, its a quiet drive :)

4. NanoCrazed

NanoCrazed Supporting Member

Where are you located?

Interested in your DCPs

5. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster Staff Member

Interested in both kessils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Coral reefer

Coral reefer Past President

Hoarding much? How many can you really use?

7. NanoCrazed

NanoCrazed Supporting Member

You can never have too much reef equipment...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cdhappy likes this.
  8. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster Staff Member

Replacing 350 with those, I’m gonna unload shitload of a350 soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  9. insomniac2k2

I edited the original post. I live in Concord. Ashburn2k has dibs on the Kessils. Coral Reefer has dibs on the MP40. Nanocrazed, which pumps did you want? Please list.

I dropped the price on the Aquarium/stand/and overflow to be about half what I paid for it. Not bad for just a few months use. This is a beautiful aquarium IMO. You know you want it people!

10. insomniac2k2

Posted pictures of the MP40W and brand new quiet drive wet side in the album listed above

11. I see the Aquatic Life has mounting brackets for two kessils. Can you get additional?

12. insomniac2k2

Not only can you, I have the additional Kessil brackets, as well as the generic ones that come with it. it really is a great setup. If i ever get back in, I will look to do something exactly like this. I just don't want this to sit around and rot and lose relevance over the next 10 years.

I'll try to find and take pictures of the brackets

13. And the T5's have ballasts and reflectors built in? And a hanging kit?

14. insomniac2k2

Took pics with additional brackets. All brackets are on slides that are screw mounted into place when you get them where you want them. Yes, they have reflectors and ballasts built in.

15. insomniac2k2

Just added pics for a MP10W. Will also update the original post. $120

16. Cheedo

Cheedo Supporting Member

I'll take the mp10.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

17. insomniac2k2

Doh! Its yours. Sorry to make you drive again!

You know that you want that tank and stand! Explain to your spouse that it is an amazing bargain for an amazing tank :)

18. jorahx4

jorahx4 Supporting Member

how big is the 100g rodi tank? (dimensions) trying to see if it could fit into my closet.

19. insomniac2k2

28W x 41H

20. jorahx4

jorahx4 Supporting Member

Cool, I’m interested in it and the 40g breeder. I’ll pm you my number and we can chat logistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk